Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing myself

I am trying to get a message on here...and it is not working for me..I am new today...from MD and looking forward to sharing some awesome patterns...if I can ever get on...

2. Likes Anaisa, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, looks like you were able to get on. This is a great group and hope you enjoy yourself in here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Abbyj and welcome to CT. Glad you were able to get on! I am 66, retired and have four grandchildren. I mostly crochet baby blankets for Project Linus. I have really enjoyed getting to know people on CT and we have a lot of fun. What are you working on? We love pics too! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Abby...looks like you got on LOL Glad to see you here. This is a great group - I know you'll feel right at home. Everyone loves to help and just share stories not always about crochet. My name is Monica, age 54 with 3 granddaughters. LOVE makijng stuff for them. I am just getting back into crochet after many years away, so have lately been doing mostly easy patterns, but now I'm looking for some more challenging work = just can't decide what LOL Just fouind a pattern for an adorable doll someone posted on here (she looks like the Lallaloopsi doll) that looks like it would be a blast to make. As soon as I can gather up enough yarn, I think that's going to be my next big project. Wish me luck - I'll need. You can always ask for help if you get stuck with a pattern and everyone is always more than willing to help. Welcome aboard! Hope to get to know you a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! You have managed to post two messages it looks like. We are glad you are here with us and please let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome from Michigan! If you want to, some people on 'crochet talk' are going to Tennessee in June next year. If interested, type in and ask about it and someone will tell you all the information.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do, these are a great bunch of people! I am 54 also with 3 grandchildren, 2 boys and a girl. One of the boys is a newborn from the end of May. I crochet all sorts of things from baby stuff to large afghans to wearables. We'd love it if you would post pics of some of your work too, that is if you can. I still have problems getting pics posted myself. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, looks like you got a post in....yeah, welcome and happy crocheting.