Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Holiday Gifts

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some crochet patterns for Christmas ornaments and other doo dads
    Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
    Hanukkah/Chanukah crochet
    Crocheting Lessons: Chanukkah / Hanukkah crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks yarnmama! These projects are so pretty! Looks like the list of possible holiday gifts is getting longer and I'm getting pressured to start on something I think I'm even getting more fickle as to what I want to start on. That first step is usually the most difficult...

3. Likes yarnmama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thank you for the posts! They are great ideas!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the process of doing hats for Christmas. I hope to make enough for everyone on my husbands side of the family (2 children and spouses) plus two sisters, five grandchildren and 3 spouses and 3 great grand children as well as my two children, their spouses and their two children. I might not make it, .lol but I have already started and have 2 hats finished, ha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that's a long list Patti Just keep going. I'm sure you'll have enough time to finish them all. It would be nice if you get to post pics of your finished projects so that we will all get inspired.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am making my mother in law and sister in law both afghans for Christmas and perhaps more if I have the time. I have had a lot of baby blankets to make recently (everyone I know is having babies) and requests for hats so I have been busy.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's good skynclls! I made afghans one year for Christmas and they were a big hit! Glad I'm not making those again this year, though, lol since they take a lot longer than hats. I now have 3, yay!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love making afghans but I have given so many to family & friends that I don't dare give anymore. Especially when some of them crochet themselves! Besides I waited until too late this year to get started for afghans. I am working on smaller things. Thanks to this group, I have gotten some wonderful suggestions and links to great patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    My in-laws are all crafters - quilting and crocheting. I am working on a filet angel for my sister-in-law. We draw names because it is a large family. My daughter has made one of her aunts and her cousin a prayer shawl each.

Post Thanks / Like
    Since they know the work that goes into a crochet project, I imagine they appreciate it all the more!