Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Holiday Gifts

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link for crocheted slippers patterns: Crochet Pattern Central - Free Slipper Crochet Pattern Link Directory

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mary Jane crocheted slippers pattern Mary Jane Slippers « ohmygoodknits! and a variety of patterns 30+ Free Slipper Patterns: {Knit, Crochet, Sewing} : TipNut.com

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you beat me to the punch, LOL

6. Likes yarnmama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Thanks ladies! I will have to check it out! My little girl will soon be having her second heart surgery, and this would be a good idea to make for her. I think it will make her feel special! I greatly appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, I'm not sure if this little heart purse would be too literal for your daughter- but it is very cute
    Child's Heart Purse

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

How cute it that! This is a great idea! I actually have some multicolored yarn that has pink, blue, and purples in it. Thanks for the post!

11. Likes yarnmama liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been thinking about doing this too, but I think I've left it a bit late for this year! Last year my mum knitted a nativity scene with Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, wise men, kings and everything and it looked very good. Maybe I'll make her an angel or a donkey as a token contribution!!

My sister has two little girls and I had said I would knit them little sleeveless vest things with pretty buttons, but I haven't even started thinking about it yet.

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! All the patterns and inputs here are wonderful. Thanks everyone, especially for the Mary Jane Slippers pattern. I'm excited to try it out since I've never done any crocheted slippers previously. So far, I've only done bags, scarves, ponchos and coasters. Really hope to post the pictures once I get to finish it

Post Thanks / Like
    This link is for the towel toppers and dishcloths. These make adorable gifts. You can also whip up a batch quickly to donate for Christmas craft bazaars and the like. I like to make things like this for when I need a quick gift for someone I've recently met or might have overlooked on the list.

Towel Toppers, Holders and Rings | Dish and Wash Cloth Mania

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Yes! Thanks for the posts! They are greatly appreciated! I will have to get together a crochet notebook for the projects!