Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Dishcloth Challenge is over and they will only have the dishclothes displayed for a short time. I have been wondering if anyone here supplied an original dishcloth for them? I had never made up a pattern and wrote it down before but submitted, paid the postage etc. to several dishcloths. They had that everyone would who submitted a pattern , crocheted one and supplied an extra one would all be given a prize at the end of the contest. My problem is that after the end of the contest, my password and username would no longer work. When I inquired about it, I was told that the passwords were no longer available and I had to rejoin. I had trouble getting the old username and password off so I could rejoin . They sent me a new username and password to use but their site would not recognize it even though they sent it to me. I notified the customer service and also the e-mail that had sent it to me and now they won't answer any e-mails . None of my other passwords on their other sites will work either. I haven't heard or gotten any e-mails about who won the contests nor can I do anything on their site except look. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or not. It is strange that they would change everything on this site. I enjoyed the dishclothes though and there are all kinds to pick from. They plan on making a book out of them so you need to check thru them right away before they take them down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Carole,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the third party site. If they are in the process of changing things on site, it may be a few days before the issues are resolved.

I am glad to hear they are going to make a book of the potholder patterns. I think this is a great idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the heavy yarn too but would love to get my hands on some sugarand creme yarn but can't find it yet.I think the 100%cotton is much better for potholders,casserole holders and such I just think it is so thick to wash dishes this is only my opinion.Yet my daughter has me make them for her not for dishes but cleaning her cupboard tops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonO View Post
    I make and use dishclothes and use Sugar'n Cream, its heavy but it hods up nicelyI'm still using some I made a couple yrs ago.
    yes, me too... I pick up the balls of Bernat or Sugar 'n Cream when they are on 4/$5 at M's - work up to very durable dishcloths & pot holders

5. Likes Lorna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Question taral

Quote Originally Posted by taral View Post
    yes, me too... I pick up the balls of Bernat or Sugar 'n Cream when they are on 4/$5 at M's - work up to very durable dishcloths & pot holders
    Is the sugar and cream alot softer than the Bernat handicrafter this is what I use but find it stiff.I can,t find the suar and cream around here but found online where I can order it.Thanks for any info. u have.