Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Free Pattern for Oreo Cookie Afghan CUTE :)

Mouth-Watering Delight

I ran across this super-cute free pattern on line at freepatterns.com. You have to click on the link and then click on "Download Pattern."

Oh my goodness the ideas that popped into my mind! You could make some of the squares with oreos, others with lighter color sugar cookies with colorful sprinkles, or chocolate chip cookies. Another idea is to make red and green Christmas cookie shapes and gingerbread men for a Christmas afghan.

Enjoy!
    Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images Free Pattern for Oreo Cookie Afghan CUTE :)-3624-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the cutest afghan I've seen in awhile. I downloaded and printed it and will make it when in the mood for something big. Wondered where you were. Missed you. Hugs!
    P S Saw an ad the other day that Red Heart has come out with new colors in baby yarn. Even have one called Nitey, Night Black. Do you think this would make a cute childs afghan? I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Magnolia, I remember back when I was pregnant in the 1990s that black and white were common colors for babies up to 3 months, especially with bold patterns. I think I remember reading that babies cannot see colors very well until after they're 3 months old?? Anyway, I like all colors and I'm not personally into worrying about whether or not something "matches." I think a black baby blanket is a refreshing idea from the standard pastels.

I haven't been on here for a while, been pretty sick. I had a really nasty kidney infection. I was so sick, but am much better now and back to normal.

Shelley

4. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are better! I've heard that babies don't see colors and that black and white are good to use!!Not many babies complain about the colors of the nursery. lol

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't mean that I would use black and white for a baby afghan. Just saying Red Heart had new colors other than pastels.
    Know what you mean about the kidney infection. Tom has had one for over a month. Urologists has tried several differt anti-biotics and nothing is working. Tom hurts so bad. Didn't even get out of his p j 's today and that is very unusual for him. He is a very active man. He hurts so bad and worried it could be something worse.
    Glad you are better and back with us. Missed you.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVE it - tfs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can not find download in here. The other site has an invalid PDF where it redirects. Can you pleeeease post here the pdf of the pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh! This has been so long ago. Maybe you can
    google it. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Google “ Oreo cookie afghan pattern “. Many options to link to. imalefty