Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  309
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Tips for Organization for 2013! Crochet Talk Contest Thread

Please post crochet tips for getting organized for 2013. This will include ways to get organized in some of the following areas:

Crochet supplies
    Knitting supplies
    Yarn & Hooks
    Storing patterns
    Storing items made for others
    And so on!

If it helps you to organize your crochet time, then it is worth sharing with others! Good luck and thanks for participating!

NOTE: Feel free to also post photos here if you would like as well as valuable tips to help others in getting more organized for the new year in this area!
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 12-31-2012 at 07:45 AM. Reason: added note

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, you have inspired me!!! I'll be back with pics, but it could be a while, gotta VACUUM before I take any pics of my living room, LOL

3. Likes Barbara G., SweetARoma, boopie, andjen7374 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My yarn closet is my fav, I used shelves that were available and then I cut up boxes to use as bins. I like colors together so that is how I organize and under that I put the wool and cotton together. I'll post pictures later. I also bought a small tackle box and I'll post it soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    How clever, Faye! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    To keep my projects organized i use gift bags..i buy them large enough to hold all wool and whatever else is needed.

7. Likes amanda, SweetARoma, Anaisa, aporfirio, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a clever idea!

9. Likes SweetARoma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister gave me an Oakley backpack...so it's really sturdy and has great compartments...and it's not large like a regular backpack; So I keep all my hooks and similar supplies in there....I have a snickers tin which is just long enough to hold my using w/ this project right now on my table...which also fits in the backpack...this way I just grab and go; So it fits pencils for graphs, hooks of all sizes, safety pins, needles etc all in neat little compartments....

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds awesome, Anaisa!!

12. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, this is prolly WAY more info than youz wanted...................

This morning, I moved ALL my BEADING mags to the bookcase next to me and placed all my YARN in the little bookcase that used to have my Bead mags............ya following? LOL

Now all my crochet/yarn/knitting is in one place and all my bead items are in one place. Except for of course the yarn and beads that come together, but I'll cope, LOLOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2496[/ATTACH]

Feeling Organized is a great feeling!![IMG]http://crochettalk.com/images/styles/AestheticaPurple/misc/pencil.png[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Tips for Organization for 2013! Crochet Talk Contest Thread-yarnarea2-jpg Crochet Tips for Organization for 2013! Crochet Talk Contest Thread-yarnareabyrecliner-jpg Crochet Tips for Organization for 2013! Crochet Talk Contest Thread-beadarea-jpg Crochet Tips for Organization for 2013! Crochet Talk Contest Thread-beadanglewsmudge-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    There's that pencil again!! What is up with this?? Yes, I edited is that why??

15. Likes amanda liked this post