Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    JoyAnnsCrochetShop
    gets myvote because it's simple, and if one forgets the whole thing, remembering JoyAnn will probably be enough to Google it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please up and running with your name you chose so we can find you. I think someone suggested you put it in your signature on your posts so it shows up everytime you post something. I would love to browse around and find a pattern or two or six and I'm a pattern nut. LOL I wish you much luck!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely am pumped to get this up and running. I need to list and photograph what I have to sell. Then I will start typing up patterns. I just have to stop crocheting long enough to do that (and all the other things that interfere, you know, life)!

Post Thanks / Like
    Joy it is actually both! When I first typed it I meant all the luck and work in the world. I wish you everything. I apologize I haven't been sleepin well cuz of pain. I fall asleep while typin and crocheting. I really wish you both plus more! Good Luck with your success! Your Friend typin while sleepin MANDA

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like JoyfulCrochet

Post Thanks / Like
    I like a play on words kinda thing. That being said, when I saw your name is Joy the first thing that popped into my mind was "The Joy of Crochet."

Post Thanks / Like

Joyannerose Shop

Congrats to a PERFECT S ho p name. May only good, prosperous,and fun things come to you..
    Wroted down the s h op name in 2013 BUY BOOK / I received at XMAS. C ant wait LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Store name

Just a thought - how about "Joy's Crochet Closet" ? I also like "Joyful Crochet" .

Suzy U

Post Thanks / Like
    I like #4 JoyfulCrochetShop. Sounds like a place I would like to visit. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    I vote for No. 1. Good luck ! Suzy U