Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  69
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boopie View Post
    Has anyone tried this yarn. I saw it listed in Hobby Lobby's online website. I was wondering if it was a nice yarn to work with.

Thanks
    I prefer Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton more because there is less fading and shrinking that Lily cotton Sugar'nCream or Peaches n Cream Cotton yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a cotton yarn not like worsted or acrylic

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy this when it's on sale, a really good deal. Made bags with flowers, potholder so. I also like "I love this cotton"from hobby lobby. Softer.

4. Likes senck liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this cotton yarn. It crochets beautifully.
    I forgot to add the peaches and cream of this is available at Walmart in big spools or small skeins.
    Last edited by tiaria8689; 07-04-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used this for several years for things like potholders, dishcloths, etc. I found it a nice yarn to work with, easy on my hands and holding the shape of what I was knitting well. Good for washing and drying (dishcloths, washcloths, towels, etc.). Also a nice assortment of colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a cotton yarn I make dish cloths from it and presently making market bags with it as it does not stretch like acrylic yarn.
    P

Post Thanks / Like
    This yarn has great body. It's great for tote bags.

Char

Post Thanks / Like
    anaisa did you make the pic of your icon?
    Gloria

Post Thanks / Like

Lily cotton sugar'n cream yarn

Absolutely love this yarn. I have used it to learn to crochet. I find stitches or tutorial on youtube and make wash cloths to practice the stitch than go on to use the now learned stitch to make afgans, scarfs, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like this 100% cotton yarn, too, for making dish cloths and shower wash cloths. Be aware of the bright "hot" colors though. They bleed big time when they get wet. Eventually they'll stopped bleeding for the cloths I've made.

Also when you wash it it'll come out very soft but it does shrink up some. I would never make something like a baby blanket using it. I've ran across several baby blanket patterns that call for 100% cotton. I would never use this yarn for that!

Shelley