Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Finished the skirt for the girl puppy Whew!

To start crocheting the body of the puppy I crocheted 10 rounds with a light brown yarn. On rnd 11 it was join the yellow yarn and crochet in the back loop. When I was crocheting the skirt and came to where I joined the yellow yarn; the yarn pulled out in a loop. I pulled the loop and weaved in the yarn and continued crocheting the skirt. The skirt was to start with a ch 3 (counts as dc) and 2 more dc in the remaining loop or front loop and 3 dc in ea remaining front loop so the skirt is ruffled. A lot of dc's and a lot of work for the skirt.

Post Thanks / Like
    In the pattern it says to put the bow on the neck but the bow is pictured on the belt that's just above the skirt. I guess it's up to me where I put the bow and it looks nice on the belt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Where are the pictures of your puppy? I haven't seen any lately.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    I've done 10 puppies (make that 11 puppies; I gave one for a raffle but I have a picture of it) and I'm crocheting some more. I'll take pictures when I'm done crocheting puppies, which hopefully will be soon, unless you want to see pictures of the ones I have done before I get these other puppies done?

The puppies I have done are from a book that came in a kit. The puppies I'm working on are ones I got on Google. I just finished all the pieces for one puppy so I have to put it together.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 09-03-2022 at 07:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    I thought you had already posted some pictures and I was looking for them but didn't see any new ones. Thanks for letting me know that you had not finished yet and will post later.

Have a good day
    Spoula