Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I will pass to do blanket? they are the most difficult thing to do/make. I am only good for any tiny winy stuff. easy and fast I am a lazy type of person on things - many thing

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh RenJac, Brown Black is going to be nice!! Im using 4 different colors just because I wanted to be just as hard on myself as I could I think. My yarn has all this fussy stuff (like my head!)I should of done what Iistok said and stuck to something a bit less of a challenge. I have also started the potholder that Landon put out, well I will today, I spend last night looking at videos on how to do the round. LOL, I thought her instructions was all wampus because I just couldn't see how to get 11 DC in one little SC..but I started and seen how it was being done, then I got to doing the SL and realized that I needed to go back and look at my videos because I didn't get that far in them... Oh well, I'm enjoying this new adventure for me of learning how to crochet. Looking forward to seeing your blanket when done!