Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Ivy!!

Did you finish your scarf? Are you able to post pictures? Please forgive me if you have said somewhere on here that you can't. There is so much that goes on in here I have a hard time keeping up with everyone!!
    I heard some mention of what we'll do for November, but they'll post a new thread with the pattern on it then, I am pretty sure!! And it isn't far away, is it? November is less than 2 weeks away!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Joining late bit I am doing this. I have finished one scarf and started a second. I hope to use them as Christmas gifts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is hosting the next crochet along? anyone anyone. Hugs to all. Any Ideas? Have a great night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Hi, Ivy!!

Did you finish your scarf? Are you able to post pictures? Please forgive me if you have said somewhere on here that you can't. There is so much that goes on in here I have a hard time keeping up with everyone!!
    I heard some mention of what we'll do for November, but they'll post a new thread with the pattern on it then, I am pretty sure!! And it isn't far away, is it? November is less than 2 weeks away!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon
    Hi Landon:
    I post my first CAL scarf and waiting for the next CAL project/pattern to post? so far I myself lost totally? because you are the first person that read my post? (seem like to me ).
    well I am thinking of maybe I would have just make something up? I am now is knitting scarfs for my grandchildren. i did not post the pic because it is knit projects. I try to keep here just crochet projects. i have still hang on unfinished crochet shawl . I think I will post that if I ever get to finish b-4 the holiday you know we only have so much time per day to do what is LOVE to do but...need to put down the LOVE and eat,sleep,clean....etc you are right here: too many thing/post to look for and easy to miss/lost to no where can be found?

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm starting it now..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the pattern

I work with a group called the knitwits. We knit and crochet for anyone, anywhere and donate it all, so your scarf pattern will come in very handy this year. Thanks a lot.

Muggles

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ivy! would love to see your knitted projects too! Please share your work!

RenJac1301
    Joining late but I am doing this today :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Has there been a new Cal idea yet? I have started on my Woven Blanket, well, let me say that I have REstarted my woven Blanket for the 3rd time, that foundation row is a mean one with the yarn that I got. New buying guide for myself....get what is practical not pretty :P

RenJac1301
    Ok I started mine,I am alternating every 4 rows between Brown,and Black :)