Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, pictures wouldn't upload

I crocheted a baby blanket w/4 rnds of light pink granny squares. Around ea granny square I crocheted 3 rnds of dc w/ a darker pink, lavender or purple. Then 4 of these squares were put together as one big square. The blanket was 3 rows of 4 big squares on ea row.

The dc around the light pink granny squares were
    Row 1 - darker pink, purple, darker pink, purple
    Row 2 - lavender, darker pink, lavender, darker pink
    Row 3 - darker pink, purple, darker pink, purple

I sold this baby blanket but I didn't sell the mermaid tails - I have one mermaid tail for a baby w/the bra piece and a headband w/flower and the other mermaid tail is for a toddler and it's open on the bottom so they can get their feet in it and it's open on the back and has ties on it. I have flowers on the front of the mermaid tail. The toddler mermaid tail is pink, lavender, light lavender and dark purple. 2 of the flowers have a pink center w/lavender flowers and 2 of the flowers have a lavender center w/pink flowers.

The toddler size mermaid tail I started w/ a ch that I sl stitched to make a circle and did dc and about the 3rd rnd I didn't sl st but turned and did the next row or rnd so the back was open so I put ties on the back and then I made 2 tail parts for the mermaid tail(a front piece and a back piece) so it's still open on the bottom. I didn't sell the mermaid tails and I never made the towel topper.

I sold the baby blanket. She said it was beautiful.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-18-2021 at 07:24 PM.

2. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I like the colors you chose for your blanket I imagine it is lovely.
    I have also had problems with uploading pictures and also trying to like posts. I receive a message that you do not have permission to something I forgot what the rest of it says but it takes my likes anyway.
    I sent a message to the admin and to Barbara G but did not receive a reply from either of them, That was months ago.
    Spoula

4. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Spoula.