Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What I'm crocheting

I'm crocheting a mermaid tail for a 2 and a half year old girl. Although she asked me to have it open on the bottom so she could get into it. I started with an open circle and having a open back. I saw a video for the mermaid tail and she uses a size N crochet hook. I didn't use that pattern but I used a N hook and she did dc so I did dc and increased on one row like she did. I chained about how long I thought it should be ( I'm pretty sure it was 51 chains) and sc'd the first row then sl st tog and dc'd the 2nd rnd and increased on the 3rd rnd like she did on the video. I used a size N crochet hook for the mermaid tail and fin and I used the 'mystic mermaid cocoon' for the mermaid tail fin. After I'm done with the mermaid tail she wants a baby blanket and my next door neighbor wants a towel topper.

I'm finishing up a filet teddy bear square to go along w/the other ones for my niece. I thought I'd get a head start on these as she just got engaged.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-14-2021 at 05:40 PM.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, Is this the post you wanted me to see? I guess I got the 2 post mixed up.
    I like your teddy bears squares they are really cute. I bet the mermaid tail will turn out cute you have made one before this one is just a little different I guess.

Show us your work when you get them done.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    yes_______________________