Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome Ladyclaudia
    I do not visit as much as I should but I get off on a tangent and do not go near the computer for days.
    I would love to get my droid set up to get on. Maybe that will come in time.
    God bless

CrochetDee

2. Likes teresah, Ladyclaudia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello MzTexas, There are so many different designs That I would love to learn. One of them being the Barvarian stitch, I think it is a very beautiful stitch I would love to learn to do that, Been practicing on the corner to corner not sure if I got that right yet, And believe it or not has never ever crocheted the Chevron stitch or the wave stitch, Last but not least I would love to learn how to make a grid so I can make my own beautiful pictures it

4. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your kindness

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk, Ladyclaudia. I love both knitting and crochet because there is always something new to learn. The Chevron stitch is easy, you just have to keep counting to keep your chevrons in the right place. I too, want to learn the Bavarian stitch. I'd also like to learn the Crocodile stitch as my sister wants the Crocodile Stitch Booties. Can knit corner to corner, but haven't tried to crochet that way. Have fun learning!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, On the subject on Introduce yourself, I let instructions step by step for posting pictures.. The title is" How to post a pic.." I surely hope this helps.. Pleas let me know if you have further difficulties... Teresa

8. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Glenda, I did a search and found this and some other site.. Are you interested in this?

Ravelry: Doreen Baby Set #206 pattern by Nell Armstrong

I hope this helps you... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    yes Teresah I am interested

11. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Glenda, It's a Ravelry Free Pattern.. I believe I sent you an email with the URL.. Check and see.. Also if you have any more difficulties, it would be my pleasure to assist you.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Friendly crocheter, I have made a step by step page on how to post a pic.. Check it out and see if it helps.. If not let me know and maybe we can figure it out together..

14. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya, Here are the directions step by step to post a picture:

How to post pictures...

Go to picture forum and click on post a new thread.
    The next page is where you will start.
    Click on the paperclip and that will bring you:
    The file upload manager.
    Click on Add Files..
    That will give you and option to browse files..
    That will also bring you to your pictures saved on your computer. Click open and the upload on the upload manager page.
    Click on inline and that will take your pic to your 1st page "the one with the paper clip" That's going to give you the code of the pic you chose..
    Click Submit thread and your picture will appear on the new thread page..

Hope this helps.. Go step by step... If you have any further difficulties, pls, do not hesitate to ask....Teresa

16. Likes Barbara G., dragondrummer liked this post