Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaine View Post
    Hi. you have to download the picture or pictures you want that's on facebook,but if they are on your computer already just go to the forum. that say's pictures and upload them
    Thank you tlaine, but part of the problem is I don't know how to download/upload etc. Perhaps I should have said computer illiterate instead of not computer savvy!

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to post my picture so everyone can see who is replying, or asking a question, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks for this. I have been wondering if I could manage to upload a photo. Now reading this I am sure I can. Wish it was as easy to use the cell phone.
    God bless
    AuntDee

Post Thanks / Like
    I have photos to post but have my husband or sons do it since I erased them all once and my husband had to fix it! I just stick to pushing buttons and printing with the computer! Less headaches for my hubby! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That would not work here. My hubby hardly knows how to turn it on. But I still love him heaps.

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally learned to post pictures with the use of the top of this page where you can click on "need Help?". There is a video to help you. After your read and watch the video, go to the "Forum" part at the top of page and scroll down to the one for "Pictures" Also check out the place where the picture is that you want to post. Then try to post one of those pictures. I wish I could write it out step by step so you could print it off and lay it beside you so you could follow it . That would make it easier. Maybe some one can do that for you. Love yu, your friend Patty. ( PS I still don't know hoe to post a video!)

10. Likes Barbara G., amanda, dragondrummer, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Now if I can just figure out how to get the pictures from my camera to my computer! Camera book would probably make as much sense if it was written in Chinese!!!

12. Likes Barbara G., amanda, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks redhead! I will someday hopefully figure it out I think agree with dragondrummer, I probably can figure the other out thanks to your help and others but now the camera part! CrochetDee, thanks for making me laugh that is me when my husband and I met 7 years ago I knew nothing about computers and turning it on was 1 of the problems my kids would turn the computer on or my hubby and put me on a crochet site to look at then I finally figured out how to look for crochet patterns and other sites then POOF the computer went blank I erased everything so I thought my hubby came home and said what button did I touch! I have know idea what I did but within 30 minutes he found everything and had it back up and running! I should get the book computers for dummies or whatever it's called! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure I know how to add pictures. We've only recently gotten a computer. I'm very old school!

16. Likes amanda, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many here that can help you and walk you through it! HAPPY EASTER! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA

18. Likes dragondrummer liked this post