Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rosieh20 View Post
    Hi Karen, that is possible having your kids download them, but if you have a real life camera you should be able to download the pics from your camera to your computer .... My biggest problem was figuring out how to get the file size small enough so I can down load them!
    there are resizer sites.

Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!
    it's free!
    Last edited by bailey36; 01-30-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

2. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Magnolia: I believe the need help sends me an email through the help desk. My account is set up differently than yours is, so I do not see things as you do on your end. There is a little triangle above each post that is for "reporting" posts, but not everyone sees these and realizes what they are for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, it's there. Good to know. Thanks. Lawana

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyannerose View Post
    I have a question, not about pics (well not at the moment, ha ha). What does Sticky mean before the top posts?
    I also am still waiting to know what "sticky " means...please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sticky means that that particular post will always be on top of the forum. Normally the posts drop down to no mans land when no one is posting on it. So therefore when they are "stuck" to the top, it usually is a post that is important and (like the contests or cals, training etc) that post will be easily found!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G. you are the king and free hearted person I know everyone don't want to share. Thank you .
    tlaine

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the explanation of "sticky". So If you want something to go back to the top you just type "sticky" in front of it? Is that how it works? And NO I will not put one in front of every one of mine!!!!! HA HA I just wanted to understand what it meant and thank you, Rosie!! XOXOXOXO your friend redhead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Thank you for the explanation of "sticky". So If you want something to go back to the top you just type "sticky" in front of it? Is that how it works? And NO I will not put one in front of every one of mine!!!!! HA HA I just wanted to understand what it meant and thank you, Rosie!! XOXOXOXO your friend redhead.
    I have to make the threads sticky - it is a moderator function. Thanks for asking!

Post Thanks / Like
    My son posts my finished projects on my facebook page, is it possible to take them from there to post here,
    and how would I do that? I am definitely not computer savvy and have an extremely old computer that is
    incapable of many things I have tried (eg. unable to read pdf files)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. you have to download the picture or pictures you want that's on facebook,but if they are on your computer already just go to the forum. that say's pictures and upload them