Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyannerose View Post
    I have a question, not about pics (well not at the moment, ha ha). What does Sticky mean before the top posts?
    Hello,

This is a great question. When you go to each forum thread, posts that are "stuck" will be the first to appear in the forum list. For example, if you are on the home page and click to see all the threads posted in the MAIN forum section, then you will see three threads stuck to the top of the list - November CAL, November Contest details, and I believe this one is posted also in that section.

Post Thanks / Like
    So are they ones that are current for the whole month, so they won't move down the list? Otherwise as new things come in it pushes down old topics? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will decide how long they stay up. The contests which are for the month, of course will be unstuck and placed into the regular list when I am ready. A few things have stayed up for months in the stuck position depending on what the thread is about.

When the stuck threads are sent back to the normal section, where it lands will depend on when the thread was posted in last. I unstuck two of them yesterday and one post was on the first page of the forum and the other one was on like page three because of when it was posted in last.

Hope this helps you to understand. Let me know if you have further questions.

4. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I was just curious. Thanks for all your hard work.

6. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm, I have a dinosaur phone [I said I would never have a cell phone but my son insisted on the dinosaur one] and no web cam so I don't see how unless I have one of my kids take the pictures and upload them for me???? It seems like I used to be more computer suvvy but seem to have lost it somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen, that is possible having your kids download them, but if you have a real life camera you should be able to download the pics from your camera to your computer .... My biggest problem was figuring out how to get the file size small enough so I can down load them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello members,

If you can't post one then this is okay. But if you can post a picture this will be very helpful. Just wanted to let everyone know so that no one feels like they are in trouble for not doing it "right." No one is in trouble - each and everyone one of you are cherished and we are GLAD you are here!
    Thanks, I love to see pix!
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how to post a picture but I will post pictures of the things I make.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    I can only try...lol
    try Photobucket Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing | Photobucket to host your pictures it is really easy to upload your pictures and to find the right url to copy and paste onto your posting of whatever you are writing about

any problems you can probably ask just about anyone in private PM.
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

13. Likes N/A, rosieh20, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    I have mentioned creating a Facebook page for Crochet Talk - which we may see here in the near future! :0)
    Yes please.

15. Likes N/A, tiffanibair, happeenotes, blueeyes68 liked this post