Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrochetFreak View Post
    Help me please ... what is the easiest way to get a picture to post here. I tried to copy and paste pictures from websites but that did not work but then I had to redo Mozzilla browser on my pc from scratch and lost a lot of features so a lot of computer things are not working for me yet. I also have another hard drive I may have to get it out and load it up if the problem is on my side.
    Thanks for your help!
    Hi
    Here is what I do.. I need to always save that picture in to my computer ("My pictures"). And then I will download that here with my post. I know that is an extra time, but it works for me. There are probably different ways to do that.
    To include that picture with your new thread or reply you need to click on that icon it says "Insert Image". You will find that icon right above your reply or your new thread. It is that little square, fourth from right side.
    I hope that will help.
    What is your name?. Because I just feel little weird to call you a "Freak" LOL.
    Krys
    Last edited by Polishgirl; 08-16-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polishgirl View Post
    That is a good question!
    Because, I don't know either LOL.
    Krys
    When you visit the forum page, a thread that is sticky will always be listed at the top of the thread list. For example, if you are looking at the introductions forum thread list, the stuck threads will always be at the top of the list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polishgirl View Post
    Hello Barbara
    What contest we have here?. I know, I don't know about many things here... After all, I been a member here only for a short time.
    Krys
    Hello,

This month is the new member contest. Some months we do other contests here and I will post info each time we do these. We will probably do several different contests next month so keep your eyes open for them! These information threads will be stuck to the top of the forum they are related to - main, general chat, ect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrochetFreak View Post
    Help me please ... what is the easiest way to get a picture to post here. I tried to copy and paste pictures from websites but that did not work but then I had to redo Mozzilla browser on my pc from scratch and lost a lot of features so a lot of computer things are not working for me yet. I also have another hard drive I may have to get it out and load it up if the problem is on my side.
    Thanks for your help!
    Hello,

Glad to see you have found the information you need. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    When you visit the forum page, a thread that is sticky will always be listed at the top of the thread list. For example, if you are looking at the introductions forum thread list, the stuck threads will always be at the top of the list.
    THANKS
    Krys

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

the pugs i crocheted

these are my pugs I crocheted thanks to helenmay patterns..brenda
    Attached Images Attached Images Posting Pictures - Please Read (Helping Others)-14856112_10154492861287324_8980394039611691140_o-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Cute ladybren

Post Thanks / Like
    So adorable

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to post pictures. i just don't have a way to do it. I hope one day I will be able to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang! I was just trying to link a photo and totally failed! I didn't see how to do it in the post??? Thanks, Andrea