Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  142
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you don't go Facebook for crochet talk. I am not a fan and I get frustrated trying to enter contest or see something only to find I have to belong to Facebook to participate.

2. Likes little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjones80 View Post
    I hope you don't go Facebook for crochet talk. I am not a fan and I get frustrated trying to enter contest or see something only to find I have to belong to Facebook to participate.
    I did not know there was a CrochetTalk Facebook page. If there is one, it is probably a different group - not related to our site as far as I am aware of.

And, our contests are done on this site. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrochetDee View Post
    welcome Ladyclaudia
    I do not visit as much as I should but I get off on a tangent and do not go near the computer for days.
    I would love to get my droid set up to get on. Maybe that will come in time.

I have a Droid and just use the internet browser to get to the site and have not had any issues. It works great if I have to be away from home for a while and want to take a look into the forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Barbara I guess I confused you. on page one you mentioned that maybe a Facebook page might be a up some time. I didn't realize at the time I read it that it was already two years old. i was saying I hope that crochet talk doesn't go to Facebook. I like this forum much better than I would a facebook page. I do not Facebook. Sorry for the confusion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjones80 View Post
    Sorry Barbara I guess I confused you. on page one you mentioned that maybe a Facebook page might be a up some time. I didn't realize at the time I read it that it was already two years old. i was saying I hope that crochet talk doesn't go to Facebook. I like this forum much better than I would a facebook page. I do not Facebook. Sorry for the confusion.
    That is okay - it has been mentioned to the admin but things are really busy on his part, so right now it is on hold. If we did do a group, it would be more for sharing patterns, ect. not necessarily as a "group." It would be more for us to share ideas on and let others know we are here.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Help me please ... what is the easiest way to get a picture to post here. I tried to copy and paste pictures from websites but that did not work but then I had to redo Mozzilla browser on my pc from scratch and lost a lot of features so a lot of computer things are not working for me yet. I also have another hard drive I may have to get it out and load it up if the problem is on my side.
    Thanks for your help!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also hope this does not go to Facebook...I like the Forum I am so glad I found it I just joined but enjoying it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just now saw your HELP link...i am going there right now! THanks!!

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyannerose View Post
    I have a question, not about pics (well not at the moment, ha ha). What does Sticky mean before the top posts?
    That is a good question!
    Because, I don't know either LOL.
    Krys