Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

can you find this crochet pattern?

Is there a pattern for the lavender and purple crocheted square pictured on here? 10 Most Popular Crochet Stitches

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I paged down to "read more" to number 06 and it is called the "V" Brick stitch and there is a pattern for a scarf.

I made a mistake the pattern you asked about was the last one the shell "V" stitch.
    spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 06-22-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    I saw that too and maybe that is the brick stitch but I have something written down that is: ch42 and 3 triple crochet in 4th ch from hook, ch1, sk4, sc, ch4, sk4, 4tr, ch1, sk4, sc, ch4, sk4, 4tr, ch1, sk4, sc, ch4, sk4, 4tr, ch1, sk4, sc, ch4 and turn. Do you see a pattern? The ch1,sk4,sc and the ch4,sk4,4tr are repeated. There are 4 rows that I wrote down. Maybe there's only 4 rows to the pattern. Starting on row 2 the 4 triple crochets are in the ch spaces and the sc is in the sc.

row 2:4th ch from hook 3 tr, ch1, sc, ch4, sk4, 4tr in ch sp, ch1, sc, ch4, sk4, 4tr in ch sp, ch1, sc,ch4, sk4,4tr in sp,ch1 and sc in top of ch4 and turn.

Does anybody know what pattern this is?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lacy Treble Shell Stitch
    Lacy Treble Shell Stitch
    Mollie Johanson
    The lacy treble shell stitch is a yet another variation of the ever-popular vintage shell stitch.

To crochet the lacy treble shell stitch, you combine treble crochets with chains to form the shells. Want to make it lacier? Use a finer weight yarn with a larger hook!

How to Crochet the Lacy Treble Shell Stitch
    Crochet a foundation chain with a multiple of 8 + 3 stitches.

Special Stitch—The Lacy Shell: Work the following sequence into the same chain stitch or half double crochet stitch, as directed by the instructions below: *tr, ch 1, tr, ch 1, tr, ch 1, tr*

Row 1: Work a hdc st in the third ch from your hook. [Skip 3 ch sts. In the next ch, work a lacy shell. Skip next 3 ch sts. hdc in next ch st.] Rep the sequence in brackets all the way across the row.

Row 2: ch 4, turn. Your turning chain counts as the first tr in the row. Work another tr into the same st, ch 1, then work another tr into the same st. [Work a hdc in the center of the next lacy shell, then work a lacy shell into the next hdc st.] Rep the sequence in brackets all the way across the row. At the end of the row, work a hdc st into the center of the last shell, then work a tr into the last hdc, ch 1, then work 2 more tr into the same st.

Row 3: ch 2, turn. hdc in first st. [Work a lacy shell in next hdc st, work a hdc st in the center of the next lacy shell.] Rep the sequence in brackets all the way across the row. End the row by working a lacy shell into the next hdc st, then working a hdc st into the turning chain.

Rep rows 2 and 3 for the pattern repeat.

Make a Project with the Lacy Treble Shell Stitch
    Try out this stitch by making a Lacy Treble Shell Scarf. Choose a few favorite colors or work the scarf in all one color for a faster finish!

5. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the pattern but I didn't have any hdc's written down. It is a ch, sc and triple crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry, Jean Marie, but I thought in your original post you gave a link and asked for the pattern for the purple and lavendar square?

8. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Momto8 View Post
    I am sorry, Jean Marie, but I thought in your original post you gave a link and asked for the pattern for the purple and lavendar square?
    Yes, you're right, I did. I thought the lavender and purple square looked like the one I was looking for. Maybe it did have a hdc and I forgot to write that down but I don't think so. Thank you for the pattern. I do need to make another 6 inch square and I might use the Lacy Treble Shell stitch.

10. Likes Momto8 liked this post