Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Help!

Post Thanks / Like

Help!

A while back (several months) a wonderful person on this forum posted a shawl made from Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend yarn, cream plus a variegated color. I saved the pattern, but for the life of me I can't find it now. I purchased the yarn and I'm ready to start the shawl. Does anyone remember this shawl? I will be forever indebted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nova, The best thing you can do on this forum is to do a search on shawls. There are a lot of them I just looked but I don't know the one you are looking for. Choiyuk96 post a lot of shawls she might know which one it is if it was one of hers. If you remember what it looked like and the color I don't mind helping you to search the forum. Or you can contact the Admin or Barbara G. and they can do a deeper search as we don't have the access to the programs they have.

I'll keep looking for a
    Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend yarn, cream plus a variegated color

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Spoula! I did try your suggestion and did a search on this forum. I came up with a goose egg. Obviously, my computer skills are not what they should be.

HOWEVER, I did a search on my computer and found it! It's called Laurel Creek Crochet Shawl
    (September 5, 2019 / By Kathryn / Leave a Comment Cashmere Dandelions Crochet Patterns). And I still really like it and I still think this will be great for my mom. Here's the address - Laurel Creek Crochet Shawl - Cashmere Dandelions

Obviously, I was way off on the date. What else is new? Anyway, thank you for your help! I'm just so happy I was able to find this!

4. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    All's well that ends well.

6. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova55 View Post
    Thanks Spoula! I did try your suggestion and did a search on this forum. I came up with a goose egg. Obviously, my computer skills are not what they should be.

HOWEVER, I did a search on my computer and found it! It's called Laurel Creek Crochet Shawl
    (September 5, 2019 / By Kathryn / Leave a Comment Cashmere Dandelions Crochet Patterns). And I still really like it and I still think this will be great for my mom. Here's the address - Laurel Creek Crochet Shawl - Cashmere Dandelions

Obviously, I was way off on the date. What else is new? Anyway, thank you for your help! I'm just so happy I was able to find this!
    Hi Nova55, I am so happy you found it. I like the color combination. I think your mother will like it too. It is prettier the way one corner was wrapped over the other shoulder it showed off the design more.
    I did try to find it for you but I had my grandchildren over for several days and they wanted to play games on my computer and that gave me a chance to do some other things like clean up cookie crumbs.
    Spoula

8. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post