Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

bubble pattern and crochet hooks

HOW TO Crochet the Bubblepattern • Joy of Motion

If you scroll down it the person talks about Knitpro – Symphonie Rose Crochet Hooks and KnitPro – Waves Crochet Hooks. Has anyone used these before? Do you know what they're like?

Post Thanks / Like
    The "waves" look like the ergonomic Knitter's Pride hooks that I use all the time. I used to have problems with numbness in my hand when I would crochet a lot or for a long time at one sitting, and the Knitter's Pride with their padded shank have never given me any trouble with numbness. After buying and using these in all sizes, I wouldn't go back to a skinny metal hook for anything. An added bonus is that they don't roll off the table or my lap! I hold my hook like a knife when I work and they are perfect, but I cannot speak for anyone that might be a "pen style" crocheter.

Steel Ergonomic Soft Grip Crochet Hook Choices: 0.50 to 1.75 mm Knitter's Pride(R) | eBay

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't notice when I posted that Cascade only has small sizes left for sale. Here is a second source for Knitter's Pride that carries the larger sizes.

Knitter's Pride Aluminum Gold crochet hooks 2.0mm to 12.0mm - CHOOSE YOUR SIZE | eBay

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some crochet hooks that have cushioned handles.