Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting Pictures

I was crocheting teddy bear squares and I wanted to do a square with a duck. So I looked it up and found a picture of a duck; I wanted to crochet a duck square like the teddy bear square pattern so I crocheted a duck square and I crocheted another 'more v's please' square. I also started a lap blanket but it's not enough yarn for a lap blanket so maybe it's going to be a scarf or table runner. I made some more flowers and leaves and now I'm crocheting kites. When I did the duck square I had thought that I would take a picture after I had crocheted a few more things but now I don't know if I'll take a picture of my crochet. Does everybody on here take a picture of everything they crochet?

I have another lap blanket started that's not enough yarn for a lap blanket. I also have something I started with Christmas yarn.

It's been 3 months today since I fell on my bike. I had just finished a pair of slippers before I fell on my bike on Dec. 7, 2019. I haven't posted a picture of the slippers either.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-07-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean Marie, Looks like you have been really busy. I would like to see your finished square from More "V" please.

You asked the question if everybody takes pictures of everything they made.

I do not post everything I make but I do think it is nice to share. Even the items I think didn't turn out like I wanted, the feedback from others on this forum helps me and maybe others can learn from my mistakes.

Since this is a crochet forum I think it is very nice to see what others are making and I have learned a lot of new stitches and things to make that I didn't know you could in crochet with yarn. Others share patterns which I have enjoyed and made several items from their post. I made a baby dress from a pattern you gave to me and I have shared my patterns with you.

I also like to see what others are making so I can get new ideas.
    Thanks for your question,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    What looks like blue is actually a purple yarn; 2 squares - 1 purple, 1 pink

2 pictures, 1 square I made this some time ago

Posting Pictures-100_6949-jpg

Posting Pictures-100_6950-jpg

2 pictures, 1 square It's more like the color on the 1st picture; it's a coral color , not a dark pink I made this one not that long ago

Posting Pictures-100_6951-jpg

Posting Pictures-100_6952-jpg

Posting Pictures-100_6953-jpg
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-08-2020 at 12:43 PM.

4. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes spoula, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the color combinations, Jean! Great job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I like the squares they turned out real nice. You have always went for bold colors remember the sailor dress you made with all the different colors.

I think the squares are really pretty and detailed. I think they would also look good made with thread.

Spoula

8. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Spoula!