Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Ann Orr afghan question

another post from another board introduced me to ANN ORR.. she has several books out and she does nice work.. One of her books - Ann Orr Afghan to Crochet and Knit - the cover piece I wish to know about.. anybody know what that item is called??? or is it knit or crochet??? google has a book review showing the cover and list of patterns but what is the cover piece called??? also I am assuming the images are embodied on.. yes I can get the book but wish to know if I can do it before trying.. Anne Orr's Afghans to Crochet and Knit - Anne Orr - Google Books.. tks for checking..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sheilah, Have you tried looking at Walmart and Hobby Lobby (they have apps you can download this book) So maybe they have one in stock you can look to see if the pattern is to dificult and is it knit or crochet. Looks like most of her designs also use cross stitch and tatting to compete the afghan.

Spoula

3. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I’m new here so I hope I figured out how to post this reply correctly. I actually found this Ann Orr book in my Hoopla Library app - this lets me borrow electronic things from my libraries and others for free. Yes, the blanket on the cover is in the book, it’s called An Afghan in Tapestry Affect. You may see if you can find the book in a library if you don’t want to purchase it, but wanted to let you know that the cover afghan is indeed included.

5. Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ann Orr pattern

thank you for checking.. yes i was also able to figure out the name and was able to purchase the pattern.. still debating which way to go as far as yarn and hook size.. pattern calls for Wool- four fold and d hook.. so for now I've it to my 'list' for next project..

Quote Originally Posted by CrochetCritter View Post
    Ok, I’m new here so I hope I figured out how to post this reply correctly. I actually found this Ann Orr book in my Hoopla Library app - this lets me borrow electronic things from my libraries and others for free. Yes, the blanket on the cover is in the book, it’s called An Afghan in Tapestry Affect. You may see if you can find the book in a library if you don’t want to purchase it, but wanted to let you know that the cover afghan is indeed included.

7. Thanks spoula thanked for this post