Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Question on Baby Bunting Pattern for Member (funknitter)

Hello,

I have taken a look at this pattern and cannot figure out if the pattern includes the info for the arms. I am thinking it does not, but I have not done this type of pattern project before.

So, here is the direct link to the pattern:

Baby Girl Crochet Bunting

funknitter would like to make this and sent me a PM for help. Thank you to those of you who can post and help us out! It is greatly appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    i have never seen a pattern that was so difficult to understand but Ithink they left out the sleeve pattern. Someone who has made something like this will know better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    i have never seen a pattern that was so difficult to understand but Ithink they left out the sleeve pattern. Someone who has made something like this will know better.
    This is suppose to be easy - but I thought is was more extensive than easy. Let's see what anyone else may have to say...:0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope-don't see any patterns for the sleeves! Maybe they are supposed to be in that white,blank spot?!! It is an interesting pattern!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at this pattern, too. It says, "Sew bottom edge closed. Sew shoulder seams. Sew in Sleeves. ", but I don't see any instructions for the sleeves. Maybe contact BHG?
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    I would go back to better homes and gardens patterens and see if they have any corections. It to dificult not to. I hope all goes well.
    Good stiching
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Did a little investigating and found the sleeves directions:
    Sleeve Instructions (make 2)
    Baby Girl Crochet Bunting
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

8. Likes AuntyD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I read the pattern and it doesn't say anything about the armhole placement or how to work the sleeves.you may want to check and see if there was an add on for this pattern or even write to one person that posted it for the rest of the pattern because it is not complete.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at this same pattern the other day. There were 3 pages i had to go to, which gets me crazy, to get the entire pattern. I did copy them all into a word document. I hope I got the sleeves there. I will check. If I do I will let you know.