Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

This is the grapth of mickey and mimnie

I cant get the black right
    Attached Images Attached Images This is the grapth  of mickey and mimnie-15643944269698766113369713625185-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Char,
    The black is either curved or at an angle. Can you do a sc decrease or a dc decrease?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chars50, When you say you are having a problem with the black. There is a lot of black so are you on the ears or the legs which end did you start with top down or bottom up?

Which part of the black are you on now so we can see where you are? What row are you on? Do you have a pattern or just this graph? Are you cutting your yarn on each color change or carrying the unused yarn across your row? What stitch are you using this will help us when looking at your picture?
    If you can answer these questions you can get some help I think.

There are so many talented folks on this forum somebody will figure it out.
    Spoula

4. Likes Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Single crochet I am using bobbins for different colours

Post Thanks / Like
    OK that is good, the picture is the back of the piece not the front? Am I correct that you are on Minnie's hands? So you are working across the graph from right to left? Are you working the white (glove) and when you get to the line where you need to do the black you make that SC stitch from the black bobbin.

Are you doing your crochet like a cross stitch pattern or are you working the graph from right to left then turn your work and work from left to right like a crochet row?
    If you have a pattern that you can share it would help to better understand how to help you.
    Spoula

7. Likes Nova55 liked this post