Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I can't determine what is the 2nd-t0-the-last stitch is or the last stitch is!

What I've been doing...

I can't determine what is the 2nd-t0-the-last stitch is or the last stitch is!-002-jpg
    I can't determine what is the 2nd-t0-the-last stitch is or the last stitch is!-2nd-step-round-1-jpg
    and
    I can't determine what is the 2nd-t0-the-last stitch is or the last stitch is!-28-stitches-hook-jpg
    Now I can't even get to the next row!
    Attached Images Attached Images I can't determine what is the 2nd-t0-the-last stitch is or the last stitch is!-001-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Lucie, It looks like you dropped some stitches and also it looks like you have 2 sts in one stitch..

I can't be sure as I don't know what you are doing or what you are making at this time. I have not been reading too much on the forum just some of the post that I have subscribed to.

Spoula

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Lucie, It looks like you dropped some stitches and also it looks like you have 2 sts in one stitch..

I can't be sure as I don't know what you are doing or what you are making at this time. I have not been reading too much on the forum just some of the post that I have subscribed to.

Spoula

Spoula
    I love this!

I can't determine what is the 2nd-t0-the-last stitch is or the last stitch is!-tunisian-crochet-hat-kids-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lucie,
    Count your stitches or loops as you're crocheting. I would think the pattern would say how many stitches you're supposed to have for each row.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Lucie,
    Count your stitches or loops as you're crocheting. I would think the pattern would say how many stitches you're supposed to have for each row.
    She starts out with 28 chains and I have no problem getting 28 loops, but when I make the turn and come back I don't know for sure where the last two loops are. It's a video, no written pattern. I am trying to retype her transcript into a pattern. Oh, just noticed where to post thanks/like...
    Last edited by Lucie; 04-18-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucie View Post
    She starts out with 28 chains and I have no problem getting 28 loops, but when I make the turn and come back I don't know for sure where the last two loops are. It's a video, no written pattern. I am trying to retype her transcript into a pattern. Oh, just noticed where to post thanks/like...

Lucie,
    Try this link I think it is the written pattern for your hat. You will have to download it. This is from the Crochet crowd Here is the video for the hat he explains it very well.

https://youtu.be/5o4jJtyNIiA

Here is the written pattern link
    https://www.yarnspirations.com/bernat-stepping-texture-hat/BRC0116-003719M.html

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Lucie,
    Try this link I think it is the written pattern for your hat. You will have to download it. This is from the Crochet crowd Here is the video for the hat he explains it very well.

https://youtu.be/5o4jJtyNIiA

Here is the written pattern link
    https://www.yarnspirations.com/bernat-stepping-texture-hat/BRC0116-003719M.html

Spoula
    Hi spoula, thanks but it is not quite the same pattern for this hat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I think I am understanding the decrease--but haven't a clue how to tell when I am at the end of the row for the increase...
    I can't determine what is the 2nd-t0-the-last stitch is or the last stitch is!-003-jpg