Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

The flowers on this patern

I ch the 30 and I crochet row 1 and row 2 but on row 2 I can do what is in the brackets 3 times and on the 4th time the 3 dc's are in the last stitch.
    I've made more leaves and just made my 3rd flower for another hat and didn't roll the flowers as tight this time. I also started making the ears. I have 2 pink ears . Now I need to do 2 white ears and put them together for my 2nd hat. Then I need to make the 2nd hat.

https://www.5littlemonsters.com/2017...h-flowers.html

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started on the 2nd ear in white. I realized I need to crochet another horn for the 2nd hat. I stuffed the first horn with yarn ends and I'll stuff the next horn with yarn ends.

I finished the 2nd ear in white. Now to put them together.

Well, I got one ear put together for the second hat.

I have the second ear together.

I finished the 2nd hat.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-15-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean Marie, How do you find the time to do so much? You post often on this site. You make gifts for friends and family. You have a site where you are selling your crochet items. You help others with their Crochet questions.

You are just like the Energize Bunny you just keep going (ha) You are a busy women.

Spoula

5. Likes MeToo! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The flowers on this pattern:https://www.5littlemonsters.com/2017...h-flowers.html When I did the 2nd row flowers for the 1st 2 hats I did I only crocheted in the stitches not the spaces. Well, those hats sold. Now I'm making some more and I have crocheted one flower so far and on the 2nd row of the flower I crocheted in the stitches and the spaces and I had 1 stitch left on the row that I put a sc in. The flower looks better since I crocheted in the spaces and the stitches on the second row than if I just crocheted in the stitches and not the spaces. I guess I'm supposed to crochet in the stitches and the spaces on the 2nd row.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    I have another question. Can you crochet a flower on this pattern? and crochet row 1 and row 2 on this pattern for the flower. My question is: The last time that you crochet the sc, hdc, 3 dc, and hdc on row 2 in the brackets;the last 2 stitches on the 2nd row, after the 3 dc's are there 2 stitches left on the row? - 1 stitch for the hdc and the last stitch for a sc.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Spoula,
    I have another question. Can you crochet a flower on this pattern? and crochet row 1 and row 2 on this pattern for the flower. My question is: The last time that you crochet the sc, hdc, 3 dc, and hdc on row 2 in the brackets;the last 2 stitches on the 2nd row, after the 3 dc's are there 2 stitches left on the row? - 1 stitch for the hdc and the last stitch for a sc.

Jean Marie
    Hello Jean Marie, I quickly looked at your pattern from another post and it looks like on row 2 afer you do all your stitches you will have 2 stitches left the pattern says to sc in any extra stitches.
    I used 29 stitches divided by the 6 stitches in the brackets this gives you 4.8 repeats with 2 stitches left to sc.

Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 02-19-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hello Jean Marie, I quickly looked at your pattern from another post and it looks like on row 2 afer you do all your stitches you will have 2 stitches left the pattern says to sc in any extra stitches.
    I used 29 stitches divided by the 6 stitches in the brackets this gives you 4.8 repeats with 2 stitches left to sc.

Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    On row 2 of the flower I get 7 scallops (sc, hdc, 3 dc's and a hdc) On the 7th scallop, after I have the 3 dc's, I have what looks like 2 stitches left so I can finish the scallop w/the hdc and then sc in the last stitch. My question was: Are what looks like the last 2 stitches actually stitches. I'm not sure but I'm using them as stitches.

I just figured out if I ch 6 I can ch 1 and skip 1 on the 1st row and ch1 and turn and do1 scallop on row 2. I did 6 chains so I should have 5 stitches on row 1 w/a sc in the 2nd ch from the hook. So after the 3 dc's in the brackets on row 2 for the flower it doesn't look like 2 sts. but if I look on the top of the row I can see what looks like 2 sts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I think the sc in the 2nd chain from the hook plus the ch 1 at the beginning of row 1 are the last 2 stitches in row 2.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem glad to help if I can. I think you already figured it out anyway.

Spoula