Quote Originally Posted by Lucie View Post
Hi Spoula, it's my blog. I go for weeks/months sometimes between posts. I love learning how to add videos, how to make titles, how to add headings, labels, gadgets to my sidebars, etc. I don't know why, but I do. I mostly am just talking to myself. My husband has been a my rock; after fifty years, I am still in awe of him. He is just now beginning to feel his age and doesn't like that he can't do the things he used to do. Hey, he fixed the supper tonight--he fussed with it all afternoon. I forgot, do you post pictures of your cross stitching anywhere? I would love to see it.
Hi Lucie, I am impressed with your knowledge of your blog. My husband cooks for me all the time he likes to cook and he is very good at it.

I have never taken a picture of all the cross stitching I have done over the years with the exception of my Grandchildren. I will send you the cross stitch picture I did of him to your email so you can see it. I did a cross stitch of him and his sisters birth records for myself and for their maternal grandmother in Portuguese. I haven't started yet on the cross stitch picture for the baby girl.

Spoula