Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello DancingBaehr, I like this very much. Great job looks just like piano keys. I am sure the girls will love it. The pillow was a great idea.
    Spoula

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblyambly View Post
    Aren't hubbies amazing for that??
    Yes! Mine is always coming up with great suggestions like that. He's a keeper!!
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kool_Kitten View Post
    I will try your pattern as soon as I can., meanwhile I have been trying some dreamcatchers......tell me what you think.....

Attachment 22306
    Hi Kool_Kitten! I like your dream catcher! Nice work!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been working on an afghan and trying to do up a few more hats along with mittens. But I always get side tracked and another pattern to start. haha So I have a few works in process.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi, I have mentioned this before that I knitted this tote back in the summer but never attached the handles nor had I made the lining for the interior yet. I picked it up again yesterday and cut out the lining and sewed up the seams by hand. Now I need to put it in the tote and attach the lining to the knit tote. I started to make a pocket for small objects so as not to dump everything in the bottom where you have to dig for you keys or smaller objects such as lipstick. I got a phone call that lasted awhile and lost interest in finishing the tote. I will work on it another day. Might take me all of November to finish it as I keep getting sidelined.
    Here is a picture of the tote I knitted. Not mine but the picture on the pattern. I wanted to see if I could do it. Learned to knit watching you tube videos.

Attachment 22274

Spoula
    Dear Spoula,

Wow!!! That bag is really detailed. Pretty tho!!

Myra

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm crocheting a stash of fingerless mitts in a lot of different patterns and yarns. Everyone seems to like them in this day of electronic devices that need "fingertip" access. They are quick and so much fun to make.
    Barbara

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi89 View Post
    Dear Spoula,

Wow!!! That bag is really detailed. Pretty tho!!

Myra
    Hello Heidi89, It was easier then I thought it would be. I think the changing of colors helped to keep my place and know what row I am on.

I finished sewing on the other handle and put the lining inside. It is finally finished.
    Oh No!, I just looked at the picture I posted of the tote and saw where I sewed my handles on the sides the picture showed they were more in the middle no wonder my tote sags a little. I guess I am not through yet after all. I will have to rip it out and resew the handles and part of the lining. Some day I will get it finished.

Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 11-15-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hello DancingBaehr, I like this very much. Great job looks just like piano keys. I am sure the girls will love it. The pillow was a great idea.
    Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    Thank you! I have now finished the second piano key pillow and also a gymnastics pillow. All three are for sisters who are our sweet granddaughters. Now, I am starting a giraffe pillow for another granddaughter. I will post more photos soon.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Kool_Kitten! I like your dream catcher! Nice work!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    thanks so much

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone!
    I finally have finished all four pillows.....two piano key pillows, one gymnastics pillow and one giraffe pillow. Here are photos.
    Crochet Projects: What are you working on for November?-p1080609-jpg This was the first one I made.

Crochet Projects: What are you working on for November?-piano-key-pillow-savannah-12-2018-jpg This was the 2nd one I made. It has raised keys.

Crochet Projects: What are you working on for November?-savannahs-pillow-raised-keys-jpg

Crochet Projects: What are you working on for November?-gynastics-pillow-kaitlyn-12-2018-jpg Gymnastics Pillow

Crochet Projects: What are you working on for November?-giraffe-pillow-kayla-12-2018-jpg Giraffe Pillow

Crochet Projects: What are you working on for November?-giraffe-pillow-2-jpg I had to make the pillow for this one.

These were all a challenge to make, but a labor of love. I hope the girls like them!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo