Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Edging around panels

I finally have ten loops going across Afghan Stitch Square (directions highlighted in green). I don’t know where to insert my hook (what amounts to
    1 ½ rows?) across Lace Square (directions highlighted in red).

EDGING AROUND PANELS: With loop on hook, st st in first row of afghan st at lower corner of panel, working along long edge ch 4, skip 2 rows sc in next row, * ch 4, skip one row sc in next row; rep from * across Afghan Stitch Square, having ten loops across. *ch 4, skip 1 ½ rows sc in next row; rep from * across Lace Square, having ten loops across. Work edge around 4 sides of panel.
    Edging around panels-dscf0279-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lucie;210306]I finally have ten loops going across Afghan Stitch Square (directions highlighted in green). I don’t know where to insert my hook (what amounts to
    1 ½ rows?) across Lace Square (directions highlighted in red).

EDGING AROUND PANELS: With loop on hook, st st in first row of afghan st at lower corner of panel, working along long edge ch 4, skip 2 rows sc in next row, * ch 4, skip one row sc in next row; rep from * across Afghan Stitch Square, having ten loops across. *ch 4, skip 1 ½ rows sc in next row; rep from * across Lace Square, having ten loops across. Work edge around 4 sides of panel.

Hi Lucie. I don't know about the 1 1/2 rows but maybe on the lace part they want you to do the sc in the ch 1 spaces you made with the dc, ch1, dc and the 2 dc, ch1, 2dc see if that makes up 1 1/2 rows.

It kind of looks like after you chain 4 and you sc in the ch 1 sp that might be the distance for 1 1/2 rows.

Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 10-09-2018 at 08:54 AM.