Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucie. The first picture looks like you got the number of stitches (28) you should have.
    The second picture shows the red arrows in the correct spaces.
    All DC should be lavender there is no need for green sc.

If you are doing sc across the row then all dc and spaces will be the same color arrows. (for future reference on your next square)

It really doesn't matter at this point as I think you have accomplished what you wanted to.

I speak for Jean Marie and my self to say thank you for the compliment and keep up the good work.

Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 09-21-2018 at 06:23 AM. Reason: spacing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Lucie. The first picture looks like you got the number of stitches (28) you should have.
    The second picture shows the red arrows in the correct spaces.
    All DC should be lavender there is no need for green sc.

If you are doing sc across the row then all dc and spaces will be the same color arrows. (for future reference on your next square)

It really doesn't matter at this point as I think you have accomplished what you wanted to.

I speak for Jean Marie and my self to say thank you for the compliment and keep up the good work.

Spoula
    Thanks Spoula, I will change the arrows in the image to all lavender in my "Notes to Myself". It does help in understanding it applies to all dc stitches...
    Too many loops...-loops-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Too many loops...-loops-jpg 
    Last edited by Lucie; 09-21-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lucie,

I think it would be ok to send a copy but look at your pattern to see if the designer says you can copy it or share it. Most free patterns let you share but you cannot post their pictures as your own. If it is a pattern you purchased then you need to read the terms of use as the person or shop that sold it would loose their money if everyone shared their patterns. If you are in doubt don't do it.
    If it is an old pattern it might be out of circulations and OK to share (not sure).

I would have liked to seen the pattern and its instructions so that I could have helped you better. It is a lot easier to help if you have the same instructions.

There are other designers on this forum that could answer your question about sharing patterns.

I have shared all my patterns with others on this forum when they ask for them with Links to where I got them. As I said most of mine are free.

A lady on this forum was having trouble with her item and she sent me a copy of her pattern to my email address. I was able to crochet the part she was having trouble with and sent her pictures. She was able to finish her item with that help.

That is why I joined this forum to get help when I need it and to help others if I can. There are a lot of nice folks on here willing to help others and share their lovely items.

I look forward to seeing your finished baby blanket.

Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 09-21-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done lots of Googling and best I could find was Walmarts no longer has this kit. Can I have your email address to mail pattern to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lucie, I will send it in a private message for you.

Spoula

6. Thanks Lucie thanked for this post