Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Need Help Getting Started On Filet Crochet Pattern

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][SIZE=4][/SIZE] I am really stuck on getting this Filet crochet pattern started. This is a book pattern, and I don't know how to go about telling you. Here goes...

Row 1: Ch 12, dc from 4th chain from hook, dc in each ch across, turn (10 dc).

Row 2: (from graph C) (beg inc block), ch 5, dc from 4th chain from hook, dc in next ch, dc in first dc.

3 Mesh block..for mesh ch 2, skip next 2 chs, or dc, dc in next dc.

(end-one block inc), yo insert hook in same st as last dc made, yo, draw lp through, yo, draw through one lp, on hook, (yo, draw through 2 lps on hook) 2 times; repeat from * one more time.

This book is called Crochet Private Collection by the Needlecraft Shop
    Pages 32-36
    Instructions and Graphs. Mine I'm doing is Graph C.
    Please if you can refer to the book if you can.

If anyone can get me started I would appreciate it. Unfortunately this pattern is Advanced. I am use to doing Beginner/Moderate. I need to get this done for a friend.
    Virginia

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I love the filet crocheting. I made a lot. Unfortunately, I do not know about this book. I am not English speaking and follow graphs. If you can show me this part of the graph, I am sure I can help
    Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa!
    I could, but what about copyright law, and the rules of the site? I wrote out what the 2 rows say on the graph. What shall we do?
    Thank you!
    Virginia : )

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you show the picture of the ready item. You can take the photo only of 3 rows of the graph. And you can write me the private message.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן