Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: chergram

Post Thanks / Like

chergram

hello could some one tell me how to find crochet lesson where crochet looks like knitting tried knitting but just not for me but would like to do some crochet that looks like knitting thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chergram View Post
    hello could some one tell me how to find crochet lesson where crochet looks like knitting tried knitting but just not for me but would like to do some crochet that looks like knitting thanks
    This is the same question I asked when I joined the crochet talk. The answer is Tunisian Crochet. It has a knit stitch among others and it looks just like kniting. I failed knitting too and I love Tunisian Crochet

You can find help on youtube by searching for tunisian knit stitch or whatever you need help with. There are many videos that will help you.
    Last edited by Su O; 10-28-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: further answer to question

Post Thanks / Like
    I made quite a few hats by doing a sc in the bak loop only; going back an forth and it ends up looking like a knit rib stitch. When you do a 1/2 dc in the back loops it looks eev more so.

Post Thanks / Like