Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello All I need prayers again Please

Hi everyone, first I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am getting a little stronger every day thank the Lord!! I would like to ask for continued prayers I am having epidural in my spine on Thursday morning to help me while we are on vacation I really want to be able to walk the beach etc with my family. Thurs evening they are finally doing the sleep study please pray they will be able to get definitive answers since I don't sleep much. One other thing my breathing, oxygen levels, are getting low again I'm praying it isn't the lung desease getting worse but that I just don't have my strength back.
    Last I lost a dear sweet cousin named Barbara night before last. Praise God she is in her Heavenly home now and no more pain or suffering. She has three brothers and many friends. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
    Oh I can't forget to thank Jean Marie for the card and the embroidery cards and thank you Susan Hansen for your lovely card and note they really lifted my spirits. Now I just have to get better and stay healthy until after vacation at least!!! I sure don't want to spoil our "family" vacation. Thank you all I love you to pieces😊💕💕💕
    Last edited by Winnie2013; 07-09-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi everyone, first I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am getting a little stronger every day thank the Lord!! I would like to ask for continued prayers I am having epidural in my spine on Thursday morning to help me while we are on vacation I really want to be able to walk the beach etc with my family. Thurs evening they are finally doing the sleep study please pray they will be able to get definitive answers since I don't sleep much. One other thing my breathing, oxygen levels, are getting low again I'm praying it isn't the lung desease getting worse but that I just don't have my strength back.
    Last I lost a dear sweet cousin named Barbara night before last. Praise God she is in her Heavenly home now and no more pain or suffering. She has three brothers and many friends. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
    Oh I can't forget to thank Jean Marie for the card and the embroidery cards and thank you Susan Hansen for your lovely card and note they really lifted my spirits. Now I just have to get better and stay healthy until after vacation at least!!! I sure don't want to spoil our "family" vacation. Thank you all I love you to pieces😊💕💕💕
    I tried to change thread title but it didn't change. Just wanted everyone to know this is a new post today Sat July 9th. Thank you so much Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you. I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Post Thanks / Like
    said a prayer for you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie I appreciate it. Take care hugs and love Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie!!
    Have you gone on vacation yet? Forgive me, but I have forgotten when you said you were leaving. I have been praying for you to be well enough to travel. If you have already been away and returned, I hope you had a wonderful time and felt good.
    Always thinking of you.....take care.
    ~~ Love & Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good health and have a wonderful vacation!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Oh I can't forget to thank Jean Marie for the card and the embroidery cards and thank you Susan Hansen for your lovely card and note they really lifted my spirits. Now I just have to get better and stay healthy until after vacation at least!!! I sure don't want to spoil our "family" vacation. Thank you all I love you to pieces��������
    Hi Winnie,
    I'm glad you liked the embroidery cards. Hope you're feeling better.