Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I am so glad to see your smiling face on here again!!!!! I'm so glad you are back home and doing good. The in home therapy is a real blessing isn't it?? You get your therapy without having to try and get out to go get it done. I just got out of the hospital yesterday I was having real diddiculty breathing oxygen level was real low and heart rate high. I have bronchitis and a kidney infection of course with my lung desease any bronchitis or anything like that hits me pretty hard. But thank the Lord I am home and feeling a little better😊 I have to admit I was worried about you so prayed a lot!!! I'm so thankful your injuries weren't worse than they are. We can't do without our special Redhead Patty 😀 Love you Winnie

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty, I am so glad to see your smiling face on here again!!!!! I'm so glad you are back home and doing good. The in home therapy is a real blessing isn't it?? You get your therapy without having to try and get out to go get it done. I just got out of the hospital yesterday I was having real diddiculty breathing oxygen level was real low and heart rate high. I have bronchitis and a kidney infection of course with my lung desease any bronchitis or anything like that hits me pretty hard. But thank the Lord I am home and feeling a little better�� I have to admit I was worried about you so prayed a lot!!! I'm so thankful your injuries weren't worse than they are. We can't do without our special Redhead Patty �� Love you Winnie
    Hi Winnie, I have been thinking about you a lot. I am glad you are back home and doing better. I hope we still get to meet sometime. I hope I can crochet when this whole thing is over. My fingers are getting stiff and hope they limber up when the cast comes off on the 14th of July. I try to move them but they do hurt quite a bit. Does anyone know if they will come back or not? Someone who has worn a cast on their arm maybe knows what I am talking about.LOL Patty/redhead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty block. Don't feel better I've pulled out more yarn than I care to think of and put it back again. Makes me mad especially if I don't catch it right away and have to pull out rows. I'm working on a block now and it is confusing I think it's the directions. I went online last night to the site of the Mystery Afghan and the girl was confused in the beginning also so I'll just try again. good luck. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty I'm pretty sure you will be back to crocheting that's partly what the rehab will do and I would make sure they know how important it is to you. Most impo the Lord knows and He knows how you use your crochet talents, and other talents for others in His name!!! God bless you and heal you completely!!! Like ve you Pattty💕💕💕💕💕

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    Hope you heal quickly sounds like you broke something hope it doesn't hurt to much and you can start crafting again soon. I know how you feel some what I've had to have some steroid injection and couldn't use my hands for crafts etc then that didn't work so I had to have tendon releases so I couldn't use my hands again for crafting. So I wish you lots of luck with your rehab. I remember the Dr. always telling me to give it time to heal he knew I liked to quilt and crochet and crafts. I guess after all the yrs of doing these things our hands holler at us. Sue

Post Thanks / Like

Ocd

When it comes to crocheting or knitting I think there are a lot of us out here, That if we know there something wrong with something it will drive us crazy until we fix it. Just had to jump in here to let you know there are a bunch of OCDer when it comes to something we make.
    I have not posted for a long tome so I am going to "introduce" and leave a message there. Charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I am another one if there is something I see I have to go rip it out. I'm working on a popcorn square right now that has to be a real pain I don't know how many times I took it out. I have arthritis in my index finger probably from tearing things out. Happy crocheting everyone. Sue.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do see your mistake! I am sorry this happened to you because it is a beautiful project! The colors are so pretty!
    You should start over when you are not so tired and pay close attention to your pattern as you go each new row and then share it with us again when it is done!! Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    I broke my wrist once it was in a plaster cast for 4 month. I was able to crochet again it took a little while but I kept working at it. I am Right handed and it was my left hand that I broke. But to get it to handle tension is what I had the most trouble with but I just keep exercising it and working at crocheting with it. I have trouble doing some things but never let it stop me crocheting. Had to run my yarn through a few more fingers but I made it work. I have been crocheting for over 50 years and I broke it back in '88. So just keep at it as much as Dr will allow and you will be able to crocheting again in no time.
    love and Hugs charlye

Post Thanks / Like

motif

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    I made another square
    Attachment 15008
    Only God makes things perfect I'd use this one as a trivet on the table I would not frog it. If I make a small mistake I leave it its what makes it unique.