Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I did contact her with no response, but I think I will try again.Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heart throb blanket .I think the problem you have run into is this is a rectangle blanket 31 x 35. Mi Sellick of the crochet crowd has done a great video and tutorial on doing a rectangle Corner to corner blanket. You have got it on one end you will increase and the other decrease making sure you increase on the same end and decrease on the same end until you get to the part where you will start decreasing on both ends till you get to the one square.its hard to explain but if you look at the YouTube videos it explains it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I finally figured out what needed to happen for a rectangle. I had not done one before and the instructions are not complete = major frustration. Fortunately I didn't give up. How did we live before YouTube??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karol259 View Post
    Heart throb blanket .I think the problem you have run into is this is a rectangle blanket 31 x 35. Mi Sellick of the crochet crowd has done a great video and tutorial on doing a rectangle Corner to corner blanket. You have got it on one end you will increase and the other decrease making sure you increase on the same end and decrease on the same end until you get to the part where you will start decreasing on both ends till you get to the one square.its hard to explain but if you look at the YouTube videos it explains it.
    Thank you. This video tutorial helps! I put this blanket away for about 5 months because I got frustrated. They posted an update to the pattern - but I still think the update is wrong because it the pattern ended up off by a square. I'm going to just follow the method from the video on increasing at the same side and decreasing on the other side of the same row. I think if I do this and just follow the grid, rather than the written instructions. I think this will help me get through that part where it got messed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried contacting Redheart or Marly? She may have additional pictures or a more detailed explanation of what you are doing wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had contacted her with no response. I plan on contacting red heart again after I figure out rows 55 to 61. I believe the pattern has an error in both old and corrected versions. I wanted to get through those rows in the next couple days to be certain.

7. Likes catherinekay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I contacted red heart and let them know that there is an error in both versions of their pattern.. I was able to figure out the pattern with above Karol259 post. I was able to complete the blanket. Thanks!