Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like

need suggestions

Its been awhile since I've been on here, or even had much time to crochet. simply put, life got in the way. But now I'm back and could use some help. This year I finally got the up the courage to enter some items in our county fair, I did ok and would like to do it again next year. I am looking for a pattern(s) that really have a "WOW" factor. I consider myself an intermediate to experienced crocheter and enjoy a challenge. Does anyone have any patterns they can share?

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hey pjsmama try googling you probley find a lot of things---

Post Thanks / Like
    What types of things are you interested in making and we can try to help you to find something. That is what we are here for!

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of patterns are you looking for? Amigurumi? Clothing? Cowls? Shawls? Baby? Welcome back!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Something seasonal for the time of the year the fair is . Narrow it down by the type of project , and size of project you like to do, for example, spring shawl . Then go to a site like Ravelry, or Pinterest and search.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like how you broke this down, Kitty!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, just said how I start new project when I haven't been inspired by someone or something, and need something to do.i keep a bunch of ideas on my Pinterest ( Catherine Woodward) of stuff I like and replaces bookmarking my favorite websites. and Ravelry has the best designers and lots of free patterns .
    Last edited by Kitty; 04-04-2016 at 08:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    there are 25 different classes in the crochet category. I entered 15 of them. And I had one entry in their theme class, Fun With Feathers and Flowers. I'm looking for just about anything as long as its different. I've got ideas for some, but still trying to find - baby outfit, toy, doily, toddler outfit, pillow, . With the afghan categories there are classes for granny square, ripple, afghan stitch, and afghan other than listed. There's also a category for baby afghan. I try to make things that I can use for gifts or donations after the fair.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello PJmama! Please, specify your items you want patterns for; if so, I will more than glad to share. Happy Crocheting! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, someone please help. I need a pattern for a Bible Study group Christmas party gift exchange in December. I think I want to do a filet crochet afghan and would like some type of religious theme but not necessarily Christmas. As far as entries for the fair, I am still looking for a shawl pattern, baby outfit (I think I want something for a boy as all outfits this year were for girls), and a fisherman stitch afghan. If anyone has patterns they are willing to share, I would really appreciate it. Oh, I need ideas for a category labeled "other" which could be anything, suggestions?