Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    How about pin cushions, and perfume sachets.

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in SC and when I crocheted items for a craft sale, I made sure I had camoflauge items. The daddies were tickled to death - I made hats, booties (various sizes) and blankets of course, but included little pants. But for simple I would do booties and hats - don't forget pink girlie camo also. My email is ruthsprowls@sccoast.net - PLEASE email me and I will make some & donate to you. Fall gives me plenty of time - if you would like.

4. Thanks Butterflyrose thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to be cautious with clothing items here in Texas. Mostly too hot For them. Lots of good suggestions here. I use a tubular clothes hanger and crochet around it. Make a little 'collar' for it and glue a bow or little rose on it. They are pretty, quick to make and utilitarian
    , which ladies like. Keeps the clothing from slipping off. Good luck.

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    You have to be cautious with clothing items here in Texas. Mostly too hot For them. Lots of good suggestions here. I use a tubular clothes hanger and crochet around it. Make a little 'collar' for it and glue a bow or little rose on it. They are pretty, quick to make and utilitarian
    , which ladies like. Keeps the clothing from slipping off. Good luck.
    Please tell me how you do the hangers. I use the fat tube hangers too because they don't sag. I was hot gluing foam hanger covers on them to keep things from falling off and even though it worked, the foam disintegrated after a while and made a real mess. I would really like to have a new solution.
    Thanks.

Char

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll try to get the pattern for the hanger covers posted here in a few days.

9. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could also tie sandwhich baggies around a hanger (not ziplock bags) and put bows and small ornaments on it for a wreath.

I saw something else on the computer. You can draw anything you want on a silicone mat with a hot glue gun. circles, trees, designs, etc. and when the glue is dry peel it off and put it on a piece of paper and spray paint it and then take the piece of hot glue off. If you make a mistake and have pieces of glue, you can spray paint around those too.

11. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Likes catbalou, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If you Google Crocheted Clothes Hanger Covers you will get a lot of different ones to choose from.

15. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayer clothes are quick to crochet and greatly appreciated.

17. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the cotton ones because they feel like they're scrubbing but they aren't harsh