Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Looking for Vintage crochet patterns for Wedding/Prom dresses.

I would like to crochet my own wedding dress but am having problems finding patterns. If anyone has patterns they would like to share or sell for a reasonable price I'm interested. I'd love vintage but at this point will take whatever I can find. I could rework a prom or formal dress if the pattern is suitable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's one, not vintage, but very feminine and realitively easy to work up

Ravelry: Chrysanthemum Gown pattern by Chi Krneta

And here is the Antique Crochet Library, link is for Irish Lace, but you might find something you can use, the archives are huge.

Antique Pattern Library Irish crochet

Hope this helps. Please do post a photo of what you eventually decide to make; we'd really love to see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by domar987 View Post
    I would like to crochet my own wedding dress but am having problems finding patterns. If anyone has patterns they would like to share or sell for a reasonable price I'm interested. I'd love vintage but at this point will take whatever I can find. I could rework a prom or formal dress if the pattern is suitable.
    Just found a beauty on Craftsy. https://www.craftsy.com/pattern/croc...36540~8dkkoabq

4. Thanks missro007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your comments! I've found some ideas and did find "The Dress" only problem is its printed in a language I don't read and there isn't a translator option . Oh well I'm looking at trying to do it by sight. We will see how it works out.