Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Mischa Lampert hat

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if someone has already posted something similar to this...so I saw a beautiful hat that appears to be simple, yet I can't figure out which stitch this is! I don't have a pattern, and I'm not sure if it's still for sale. But at almost $300 it's not like I'm buying it anyway (I'm thinking it's the fur pom pom that's hiking the price up, although I know it's also hand dyed/hand crocheted). Mischa Lampert hat-image-jpgMischa Lampert hat-image-jpgMischa Lampert hat-image-jpgMischa Lampert hat-image-jpg=•) I attached the pictures so I hope everyone can see them.
    If anyone has any ideas on this stitch I'm all ears! Thank you, and I look forward to any thoughts/ideas you all have!

Crystal

2. Likes Susan2014, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is just sc but it is the yarn that makes it look that way. That is my guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! That's what I was thinking too...maybe even inside out if that makes sense. I don't have yarn thick enough to recreate that stitch correctly though!! Thanks for your input!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Nice to have you here on site with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I was at Michael's today and saw this yarn. It is huge! I am pretty sure it is just single crochet stitches with this particular yarn. I would think you would need to use a size Q hook. I should have written the name down but if you would go on Michael's website and search their yarn for the exact name of it, you could search for that specific yarn for yourself. After seeing this yarn in person and coming back to the puter to look at the pics, it looks like a single crochet stitch. Good luck with your search. Have a great day.
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you seashells! And thank you for thinking of me when you went to Michaels...I was probably there at the same time you were (only in Oregon) and did not see the yarn. I bought some on craftsy when it was on sale. That yarn has been hard for me to find. If you happen to think of it, please let me know. I'm all ears! Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    would like to see a picture of it when your done. The name of the yarn. Thanks and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    If I find out the exact name, I will let you know
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    I kinda looks like t-shirt yarn to me. I have seen on Pinterest how to make your own and they even have it at Walmart as a skein

11. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone!