Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am keeping you in my prayers, Winnie. I too wonder how people who don't pray can stand the really hard blows in life... Hang in there, if what happened to you is anything like what happened to me, it takes a while to get better. God bless you deeply, may He help you get better soon.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I just saw this post and am praying for you right now. I'm also offering up prayers for your brother too. You have been through so much trauma in the last year or two. Its just too much for one person, but you have weathered it out and are coming through stronger and healthier. Keep the Faith, my friend. God is with you always and has a plan for you. I love you so much and pray you will continue to get better with each day.
    If you need to talk, just call me on my cell #, which you have.
    ~~ Love & Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo thank you sweetie for thinking of me even on your vacation☺ my brother Tom went home from the hospital today and they sent him home on oxygen which he has never had before. When they got him up the day after his surgery his oxygen dropped into the 70's they were supposed to do a lung function test but I don't know if they did I will call and ask him tomorrow. The Lord always knows what is best bc he was supp to go home the day after his surgery which I really didn't like so he wound up being there 4 days so he got a little more recuperation time before going home by himself. THEN yesterday my older brother had to go to ER it sounds like he has the same stomach problem I had but they won't have the test results until tomorrow. Bless his heart I know how bad he feels so I'm just praying the antibiotics kick in soon for him. He just turned 72 in Jan but he is in pretty good health praise the Lord. As you can see its 4:20 and I haven't been to sleep yet so I thought I would ck out my favorite spot and there was your post so I had to answer it. I am finally feeling a little stronger Tina the boys and I even went to an early dinner today. It's the first meal I've had in a month!! Thank you again for thinking of me oh my other brothers name is David if you would pray for him too he would appreciate it and so would his wife Linda. I will let you know how things are going take care, be safe, have fun. Love to you both Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to hear you are doing better, praying for good health and strength in the days to come.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    Yes, I will certainly be praying for David and Linda too. Why were you still up at 4:20 AM? I hope you can sleep good tonight. I hate it when I have a night like that. I usually get up and either read or crochet until I'm sleepy enough to go back to bed. Then, I feel lousy the next day! UGH!
    Please keep us informed about David's condition.
    Love you!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo (Bill says "Hi")
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, have you tried melatonin for your sleep problem. I have insomnia and can't sleep. A friend told me about Melatonin, it is all natural and you can find it in the Vitamin Section of any drug store or Walmart. I use the ones you chew up they act a lot quicker. They have some in Gummi bear form. It is great. The only problem with it is it only last 3 or 4 hours and I wake up but I chew another one and sleep the rest of the night. Since it is all natural it shouldn't hurt you but would ask your Dr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie I am so happy to hear you are recovering. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. I pray you will have a full recovery soon. I know that God can do anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie, I am keeping you in my prayers. Will add David too. I hope you can get some rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much I did find out that my brother David does have CDEF like I did. I don't know how we got it it definitely was not from each other though. They started him today on light food so if he does ok he may be home by Mon. I appreciate your prayers. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been on in a long while but I'm glad your health is improving. God bless you!!