Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankful for friends

Hello everyone, I want to thank everyone for your prayers during my recent illnesses. My stomach issue is clearing up, I am still on strong antibiotics so I'm still really nauseated and weak. But I am able to keep what I eat down so that's great the diarrhea is also clearing up thank the Lord. They put me on a low fiber diet so I'm having a hard time deciding what to eat I have stayed away from white flour and starches for so long now they have me eating all I was avoiding lol!! The Lord gave such wonderful nurses most of them were Christian and such a blessing to me. I hate to admit it but I was pretty rattled but the lung infection. I had it when I went in for my stomach but they thought the chest and rib pain was radiating from my stomach. My chest hurt with every breath I felt like I had a big band wrapped around my torso. That pain is almost gone Thank you Jesus!!!! I hated not being able to msg you all but even after they gave me a computer I was too weak to even think straight. So now it's on to building up my immune system and stay healthy!!!! I still ask for your prayers and I have a new planner to keep track of all of your request that I will pray for not just day or night but every time God brings your name to my mind. I love you all like family and appreciate you more than I can say. God bless you all with whatever your needs are today and always. Winnie
    Last edited by Winnie2013; 01-27-2016 at 01:21 PM.

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are feeling better!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie, my heart goes out to you! I will keep you in my prayers too. I survived a bad lung infection in 2013, and I can relate to what you are going through... *hugs*

Post Thanks / Like
    When you have good health everything is better in the world! Glad you are feeling better! Keep doing what the Doctors tell you to do and keep the faith that there is a higher being who loves us and cares what happens in our lives!
    Last edited by DonnaPBradshaw; 02-02-2016 at 07:02 PM.

7. Likes Megcsti liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm very Thankful for your recovery. God is GREAT

Post Thanks / Like
    My dear Winnie Im just so sad to hear of this illness your fighting. Im Praying each day The Lord will ease your pain & misery's. I deal with my Hubby's each day and feel my own are just a way to keep me going?? Prayers is what helps me. No Family/Friends to come take me to store so on-line or a Taxi. Thats ok as you are dealing with God only know much worse. (been there 2 1/2 yrs ago. keep that smile & attitude sweet Winnie. God Bless

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie I am going to thank the Lord for helping you and keep you in my prayers. You shouldn't worry about messaging us when you felt so bad. I am so happy you are better. PTL Don't do to much and get plenty of rest. God Bless you and HUGS Can you drink lots of water and take emergency c you can buy that over the counter it is in a packet and you add water to it doesn't taste bad My son takes one everyday and two if he feels a cold coming on. helps build your immune system

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann bless your sweet heart for this msg. I tear up reading your sweet msg and others too. You are all so kind and thoughtful. I received your card thank you so much. I am still having a terrible time sleeping it is 1:52 am and I decided to ck on here then try and sleep. I could really use prayers for that. My lung Dr is going to order a sleep study when I am well enough then I also need to get the MRI for my new pain Dr. I truly don't know what people do that don't have the Lord in their life I couldn't make it without His Love for me and knowing He hears our prayers. I will add on here Praise the Lord my brother is doing well and may go to rehab for a few days which is an answer to prayer as he has no one to go and help him. I can't bc he smokes and I am not allowed around smoke at all. So I'm very happy he will have a few more days to recover before he goes home. Ok I'm going to try and sleep I will tty again soon. Thank you for being such a blessing to me. I love you bunches Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Susan thank you so much for your sweet post to me. I just saw your post please read Susie Ann post from me then I won't have to retype it all ok? I know you are going through your own struggles as caregiver for your husband I only did that for 2 years I know a lot of you have been doing this for a long time. I pray for your husband and of course for you everytime I think of you I stop and pray for you. You are very special to me and I love you Winnie