Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: in the hospital

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Winnie,
    I'm so glad you were able to get on a computer. I did post for you. It is in the General Chit Chat section, titled "Winnie needs your prayers again.....PLEASE!!!" How are you feeling today, sweetie? Wish I could have visited you, but understand that you were contagious. We're leaving today around noon, but I'll keep in touch with you. We're only a phone call, text or E-mail away!! Let me know when you get to go home. I'm still praying hard for you.
    Love you very much, dear friend!!
    ~~ Hugs & Prayers, Jo
    As much as I would have loved to see you before you left there's no way I wanted you to take any chances. I am home Yay!!! Got home late yesterday afternoon. If the antibiotics weren't making me so nauseated I would feel much better. Of course I know I have to take them I'm just praying it will only be for the 14 days ���������� that's how many I have to take a day yuk!!! I'm trying not to complain bc I know they are working my pain is much better. Have a great time I will text or email you with updates. Be safe love you bunches Winnie��

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry that you're not feeling good. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Scooters I am super "thankful" that you're finally doing better however, I will not stop my prayers!
    Last edited by Scooters; 01-20-2016 at 07:35 AM. Reason: I left a comment out

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you're home from the hospital. Take care and get better!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will continue my prayer's. Scooters

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie I'm so sorry to hear of all the health problems piled on top one another! Just remember that God doesn't give us more than we can handle especially with him on our side. Love you bunches, and I know you'll be better soon!! Love, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    hi Beatrice thank you so much for your prayers. i aa having a problem with comp at the hospital i am back in cam in yesterday for shortness of breath and drop i oxygen level down to 80 they have run a lt of test lunng dr due here soon and heaat dr i could nnot get tihs to got to new thread sssso if you ould post it on new thread I would really appreciate it. again thank you fot your responn and concern love you winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear you're back in the hospital. Lord, help Winnie to feel better.
    Jean Marie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    hi Beatrice thank you so much for your prayers. i aa having a problem with comp at the hospital i am back in cam in yesterday for shortness of breath and drop i oxygen level down to 80 they have run a lt of test lunng dr due here soon and heaat dr i could nnot get tihs to got to new thread sssso if you ould post it on new thread I would really appreciate it. again thank you fot your responn and concern love you winnie
    I am so sorry you are back in the hospital!!! What have the doctors said??? Many prayers are coming your way, dear friend!!! Love you!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie! So sorry to hear about your health trials! I will pray for you for sure! I know that sincere prayers are heard and if it's the Lord's will, you will get better!