Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Update onto Betty Boop

Hi everyone...I got to see my great grandkids in person for the very first time! they are so cute...and I got some hugs and even a,few kisses from the little girl who will be 2 in March and the baby is 7months old .
    He smiles all the time
    . I will try to post a picture from this tablet. They aren't very good ....kinda blurry but all I got. I will see if they post I haven't tried to post pics yet from this tablet. I sure do.miss my old desktop computer!.

I just wanted to let Davena know that I have one Afghan finished to the point where I am ready to do all the embroidering on it . I am not sure how to start that since I only have a picture to go by. I drew her on tracing paper an made several copies so I can cut one of them in pieces and pin to the Afghan and try to do outlines with yarn and then fill in the parts a little at a time. I have never done this without a graph copy to go by. I am determined to get it done and done so it looks pretty. I will see if the pic will post now.Update onto Betty Boop-img_20151218_190315-jpgUpdate onto Betty Boop-img_20151218_184951-jpg PS my son was,trying to stay out of the picture but he is in it...He is the one I went there to visit. I don't know when I will get to see him again. We left for home on his birthday so I did get to hug him and wish him a happy birthday before we left.
    Last edited by redhead; 12-25-2015 at 07:35 AM.

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    How wonderful!
    Thanks Larisa, I know this is Christmas for most people but I am here by myself and having a good time be!ieve it or not! My son brought me home and then packed some more things and left to go back and work with his brother. I am so glad they will be working together. They need each other and I will have my house to myself once again. I have cleaned up his room and cant believe how nice it looks! I have cleaned the kitchen and am throwing a lot of stuff away and what a difference that makes. I couldnt get up the energy to even begin all that before he left. I will really miss him tho. He rode back to Ark with the other brother who lives not too far from me so I will not be totally alone when they return. His in-laws live in Ark and they go down there every holiday and now that school is out till after New Years rhey went there to visit. The other grandparents are always glad they get to see their grandkids pretty often.
    ,My Dad passed away the day after Christmas in 1962 so Christmas has not been a big day for me in a long while. I am getting hungry so I will make myself take a break an eat . I dont have much appetite anymore and havent had for quite a while now so I forget to eat sometimes. I know that is not good for me but I dont know what to do about it. Guess I will have to set an alarm that will yell out "time to eat Patty!" Catch you all later! Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 12-25-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, glad you got to see family.

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, beautiful great gc. How wonderful you got to spend some time with your son and family... Hugs Davena

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post