Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Question Whats the best Crochet book out there??

Hey

So I'm looking into getting a crochet book for Christmas - I'm not a beginner as such so not a learn to crochet one.. I'm after a stitch library crochet bible type one with every stitch in so I can look at making my own patterns up.

Ive checked amazon.co.uk and theres loads! baring in mind I live in the UK but I follow US terms (UK/AUS terms make no sense to me - SC is a DC and THAT is just nuts to me lol)

if anyone has a book they swear by or would recommend, I need it to be kinda modern but with a lot of stitch information. not too much to ask lol!

Thanks in advance and look forward to checking some out!

B xx

2. Likes Linda Maus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    HI! I hit the jackpot with this one and some of you may already have found it too... there's no reason to pay for any type of publication on crochet (or nay other subject!) now that I've found this: you can get ANY book or magazine you want right here online, and it saves space too! All stitch patterns, individual stitches, patterns, tips, ideas for inspiration, yarn information - go here online and type in your search, whether it be crochet, crochet patterns, crochet bible, crochet magazine (by name or not), or anything like that, and go here to set up an account (I set mine up and made stacks for others to be able to follow too), here is the website you need!! issuu.com (I did this search for example: ISSUU - Search )
    Anything you ever want that is crochet related is HERE!! They also have publications on any subject in the world, and you can publish your own stuff here too. All the crochet is timeless, and also current - enjoy, it'll keep you busy and you'll never have to spend a dime

4. Thanks Linda Maus thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    this will be very beneficial for me! thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Thank you both. 1 for asking the question and 2 for such an awesome resource!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Maus View Post
    Wow. Thank you both. 1 for asking the question and 2 for such an awesome resource!!!
    Hi Linda, you're very welcome! I was thrilled myself when I first found that site!! Enjoy, I know you will! susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    this will be very beneficial for me! thank you
    Yes fabiana, you'll find it WONderful!!! I use it almost daily to design and write my patterns, or just get to get inspiration for projects I don't plan to write up! Glad you like it! susan

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all fellow crafters

I'm a new member and am searching for tow chrochet patterns; 1) a teddy bear afgan crochet pattern and 2) a mans chrochet slipper pattern or a video Titograd would be wonderfully accepted. Have a great day!