Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  172
Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What Project Are You Working On?

Let's start a thread showing what projects we're currently working on! We'd all love to see your photos!

I just started a pretty light-weight scarf using a size F hook and a super silky yarn in variegated colors of pink, lavender, and yellow. The yarn is actually a #3 baby yarn that I have leftover from a chevron baby blanket I recently made.

Here's a link to the pattern. Keep in mind that it's written in UK English, so the TC is actually a DC in American English. Last winter, I made several scarves for gifts, using this awesome pattern. I'm loving the way it's turning out!

Crocheted Scarf {Free Pattern} - A Spoonful of Sugar

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images What Project Are You Working On?-img_0379-jpg What Project Are You Working On?-img_0385-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly,

That is beautiful... As for me I will add pic later today...hope all is well with u and your poochs..have a grt day...gotta get to typing...looks like its gonna be a hectic day here. Xoxoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still working on the afghan you got me started on Shelley! my granddaughter saw some of the squares and thought they were really cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    How pretty! Now that's a scarf I would strongly consider making because it's lightweight enough to be of use to me in the brutally chilly AC in restaurants around here.

My current project is cleaning out my stash. Way, way too much yarn so Salvation Army will be getting a big donation.

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I set that particular scarf aside because I just wasn't liking the pink and yellow colors. So I started another one in pretty blues, I'm using a Caron Simply Soft variegated yarn. I'm thinking about maybe adding a fringe made of chain loops on the ends. We'll see what strikes my mood when I get to that point.

Poinciana, here's a link to the pattern I'm using. I love it because it's not big and bulky. I've made several scarves using this pattern that I've given away as gifts. I love the way the Caron SS yarn works up with it, the yarn ends up having a beautiful drape with this pattern.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, I love this scarf I think I will have to try it. Thank you for posting it :-) love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    It s beautiful! I am crocheting bedroom set
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Well I set that particular scarf aside because I just wasn't liking the pink and yellow colors. So I started another one in pretty blues, I'm using a Caron Simply Soft variegated yarn. I'm thinking about maybe adding a fringe made of chain loops on the ends. We'll see what strikes my mood when I get to that point.

Poinciana, here's a link to the pattern I'm using. I love it because it's not big and bulky. I've made several scarves using this pattern that I've given away as gifts. I love the way the Caron SS yarn works up with it, the yarn ends up having a beautiful drape with this pattern.

Shelley
    Shelley, the scarf you first showed us was it boucle yarn? just wondering.

Post Thanks / Like

My WIPs

[/ATTACH]What Project Are You Working On?-image-jpgWhat Project Are You Working On?-image-jpgWhat Project Are You Working On?-image-jpg...my wips
    Last edited by Bennie; 08-26-2015 at 11:13 AM.

11. Likes misskitty287, Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    loved looking at these pictures!

13. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post