Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Ponchos

Post Thanks / Like

Ponchos

A while back, Redhead posted pics of a couple of ponchos she had made. I liked them so much that I have since made two. Don't usually crochet that fast but have been ill so tried to keep myself occupied. I wouldn't have pursued them without her encouragement. Hats off to the sweetest "Redhead" I know!!!

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes little drummer, vickat, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, What type of Poncho's did you make ? heavy or light ? I would like to see them or directions if it's okay with you. I made a Poncho a year ago & lost the directions !! Some where where I wouldn't forget !!
    I remember it was made in a rectangler shape, and very light for the summer. I used a large hook, and it looked very delicate.
    If you could help, WOW!!! that would make "My Day". Thank you for reading this and hope you reply.
    vickat

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Vickat. The one Redhead helped me with is very heavy as it uses grannie squares plus additional stitches. Here's the link if you want to see it. Reminds me of my past "hippie days"... I saw that Pixieglitter posted a light summer poncho (link: Ravelry: Summer Fun Poncho pattern by Tammy Hildebrand). The pattern was free also I believe. So maybe between these you can find one you like! Very cute poncho Pixie!

5. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes vickat, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it woulda been nice if I'd have included the link !!! Let me try this again with the link:

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/30330AD.html

7. Thanks missro007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You "Very Much". "Please Stay Well".
    vickat

Post Thanks / Like
    I designed this one last year and it's selling well! I love it, it's so soft and not too hot. It's made with both Caron's Simply Soft and Red Heart Soft: Picot Poncho

It's on both Craftsy and Ravelry for a small fee because I wrote instructions for 9 sizes and it took me quite a while to do it! I'm not trying to sell it to you, I'm just letting you know it's not one of my free patterns, but I do have quite a few free ones.

Ponchos-myponcho1-jpg

Ponchos-myponcho7-jpg

Ponchos-myponcho5a-jpg

Ponchos-meponch9-jpg
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 07-03-2015 at 06:51 PM.

10. Thanks mash52 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I designed this one and wear it, love it! Caron's Simply Soft and Red Heart Soft: Picot Poncho

Ponchos-myponcho1-jpg

Ponchos-myponcho7-jpg

Ponchos-myponcho5a-jpg

Ponchos-meponch9-jpg

It's on both Craftsy and Ravelrey for a small fee because it has instructions for 9 sizes and it took me quite a while to write it! It feels GREAT!, so soft!
    WOW That's Awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

these forum sites drive me crazy!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by vickat View Post
    WOW That's Awesome.

Thx, I'm glad you like it! I'm susanssoushines on both Craftsy and Ravelry in case you'd like to go download my free patterns! I also have a store on them both called called Soushine Creations By Susan, named after my crochet blog site. Here is my Ravelry Store page with all of my patterns, both free and paid:
    Ravelry: Store: Soulshine Creations By Susan Designs and here is my Craftsy link for patterns both free and paid: SusansSoulShine's Pattern Store on Craftsy | Support Inspiration. Buy Indie. It would be very nice if yall will 'follow' me on either or both sites, you get notified when any of my new patterns come out! Especially Craftsy: http://shrsl.com/?~8iop , check out their current sale on classes, free classes incl crochet & knitting and more, a current amazing yarn sale going on right now, misc materials for many categories, or just browse!

13. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

these forum sites drive me crazy!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by vickat View Post
    WOW That's Awesome.

Thx, I'm glad you like it! I'm susanssoushines on both Craftsy and Ravelry in case you'd like to go download my free patterns! I also have a store on them both called called Soushine Creations By Susan, named after my crochet blog site. Here is my Ravelry Store page with all of my patterns, both free and paid:
    Ravelry: Store: Soulshine Creations By Susan Designs and here is my Craftsy link for patterns both free and paid: SusansSoulShine's Pattern Store on Craftsy | Support Inspiration. Buy Indie. It would be very nice if yall will 'follow' me on either or both sites, you get notified when any of my new patterns come out! Especially Craftsy: http://shrsl.com/?~8iop , check out their current sale on classes, free classes incl crochet & knitting and more, a current amazing yarn sale going on right now, misc materials for many categories, or just browse!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
    Hi Vickat. The one Redhead helped me with is very heavy as it uses grannie squares plus additional stitches. Here's the link if you want to see it. Reminds me of my past "hippie days"... I saw that Pixieglitter posted a light summer poncho (link: Ravelry: Summer Fun Poncho pattern by Tammy Hildebrand). The pattern was free also I believe. So maybe between these you can find one you like! Very cute poncho Pixie!
    Hi Again, Happy Holiday To All. If you think about it, "You can make any thing you want, That's a Talent not much of us have. " Keep it UP!!