Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

pillow kids boy pattern

Back
    Row 1 ch 30 sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch ( 29 ) sc
    At end of row ch 1 and turn continue until you have 45 rows
    Row 46 sc in first 14 sc leave the other 15 sc uncorked
    Work 5 more rows on that side
    Work 14 sc on the other side then work 5 more rows don't fasten off .at end of row ch 1 then sc in each St around
    Front
    Row I with flesh color ch 30 sc in 2nd ch from hook
    and in each ch at the end of the row ch 1 and turn continue until you have 20 rows
    Body
    Change to color of your choice and sc in each sc for 16 rows finish with same color as back
    Hands and feet make 8
    Row 1 ch 9 dc in 3rd ch from hook and in each ch until last ch in last ch 6 dc and dc in all remaining chs (18dc)
    Row 2 ) sc in next 6 dc 2 sc in next 5 dc sc in remaining sc (22sc)
    Collar
    Ch 30 sc in first ch hdc in next ch dc in next ch tr dc in next 2 ch 2 tr dc in next 2 ch tr dc in next 2 ch dc in next ch hdc in next ch sc in next 7 ch hdc in next ch dc in next ch 2 tr dc in next 2 ch tr dc in next 2 ch dc in next ch hdc in next ch sc in last ch fasten off leaving enough yarn to sew in place
    Necktie
    Ch 5 sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch (4 sc)
    Decrease I sc at the beginning and I at the end (2 sc
    Sew collar at row 20 sew on necktie
    If you want a casual look you can make the body with stripes you can also make a belt by chaining 4 and sc in each ch until you have 30 rows and put a buckle in the middle or you can make 2 chains to put on each side make it long enough to tie purchase black eyes with backing and put in place look at the one I posted for guidance sew front and back wrong sides together place hands and feet in place
    And sew through all layers leave a small opening in top to stuff with fiberfill then sew it up cut strands of yarn for hair
    Take 2 strands at a time and start on 5th row from the top with crochet hook work strands as you would work a fringe and work going up to the first row trim hair as desired I used a g hook

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Surprise's and Thank You for Sharing pattern. Your a Wiz at typing. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I don't understand could you send a picture? Thanks.