Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

donated items by Debbie67

I want to thank debbie67 for the donated items she crocheted and sent to some children who will very much appreciate them! Well, they might be too young to express it but their mothers will love them I'm sure!! I asked for donations and debbie67 who I hadn't even met responded and sent me several items in a big box full of blankets, sweaters and beanies that were so cute! This is what crochettalk is all about! helping each other! Thank you so much debbie and everyone who has the heart of an angel!

2. Likes Barbara G., Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a good lady!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats Debbie67 a Kind, thoughtful, generous from her Heart & Fingers. God bless you Debbie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    I want to thank debbie67 for the donated items she crocheted and sent to some children who will very much appreciate them! Well, they might be too young to express it but their mothers will love them I'm sure!! I asked for donations and debbie67 who I hadn't even met responded and sent me several items in a big box full of blankets, sweaters and beanies that were so cute! This is what crochettalk is all about! helping each other! Thank you so much debbie and everyone who has the heart of an angel!
    Awesome debbi!! Giving is a wonderful thing and makes me feel like some kind of load or burden is taken off of me for some reason when I give things that I know people need. I always enjoy making things that I know are for specific people even when I know I'll never know the people who will use them.